Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

Has an avatar/ username inspired by the original Pokemon. Ahh good times. good good times.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lysander

Scorpio lives in a very generous and possibly kind universe. Something that should appear everywhere.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Lysander has the courage to be proud of colored pencils
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Brun has always seemed pleasant and insightful to me.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lysander

Gabi is one of the few who has an answer for any question that can be asked.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

And Lysander is one of the few who has a worthy compliment for anyone posting in this thread!

Aisha deCabre

Kipiru--whose username I could swear I've seen somewhere else before, actually--also always has a nice compliment for everyone, and thus must have stolen the bag of endless niceness.  :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Cogidubnus

Sometimes, I think Aisha more than anyone else I know needs a hug or three. She has consistently demonstrated a remarkable patience, and I've always admired this about her.

techmaster-glitch

There is little I can say that can do justice to someone as awesome, venerable, and epic as Cogidubnus, but I will try anyway.

You rock, Cog. :3

Kipiru

Techmaster-glitch sure has a unique way with words! Witty and entertaining!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Mao

As has been noted by many here, Lysander has essentially taken up residence in this thread and as such has had a lot of nice things to say about others.  As a result he has spread a lot of goodwill around and brightened many a' day for all involved.

Kipiru

Mao strikes me as very levelheaded and calm! Good traits for any man!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

techmaster-glitch

Lisky

Tech seems to be a fairly common sight around the forums in general, and has yet to saying negative in my presence so far... so i will call him a positive person :)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk2150 has made my list of good people that  i want to know more about.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

e_voyager is interested in me, which therefor must make him an interesting person himself since he is interested in someone besides himself...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Slowtini

I don't know you very well, Basilisk.
Heck, I don't know you at all, honestly.

But you seem like a good person to know, from your statements about the other forumites.

Mao

Slow has put up with me since I got up here and has never once complained or taken offense (that I know of) to my barbs, showing a great level of patience and, if nothing else, a good sense of humor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao is always willing to smile when picked on. This is something that endears him to myself; hardly surprising, given the amount I pick on him... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Learch is a box, and therefore solid snake may or may not be hiding in him... he's also a deliverer of comedic lines, and a possessor of trivial knowledge that far surpasses my own

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander 's calm and positive attitude will Always be welcome here on  the forums

Kipiru

e_voyager sure knows how to make a person feel appreciated!

Lisky

kipiru seems like an alright guy, and his avatar is probably the most awesome way to change subjects "and we are now talking about unicorns..."  (seriously, go ahead and try saying that mid conversation with friends)

Angel

Basilisk has a German shepherd as an avatar. I once ha a dog who was half-shepherd. That and the post he just made about unicorns as a conversation starter make him a great person.  :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Black_angel is both an observant and wise person, she also seems exceedingly nice as far as i can tell...
(my avatar is actually my dog, Duke... he's kinda huge at 100 pounds, and he also seemed to fit the profile since he's pretty much me in canine form)