Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Baslilisk seems to post like he is as perked up and alert as his avatar :)

Lisky

Tech is a creative person, with the skills of making acute observations

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Kipiru

Basilisk2150 is steadily becoming a well known face around here!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Lisky

Lysander has developed a unique ability to use that kitty in places where somehow it shouldn't work, and yet always makes me snicker slightly... i like to laugh... soo way to go Lysander

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Basilisk is quite friendly, and not an idiot, and very active in the arena.  :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

All of what Black_angel has just said could readily and easily apply to her as well.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

I just really like watching that kitty icon in Lysander's posts...  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus is an excellent writer, and is very insightful. Truly, an amazing person.

Cogidubnus

..the Grey Ronin is alive! :U

And this makes me a happy Cog. :3

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus has a reputation on this forum that makes me slightly jealous about his aptitude.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha is generating his own reputation on this forum but like in most cases the reputations does not do the person justice.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is a very loved and well known forumite with a reasonably long time in this place.

Lisky

Mao has always been an interesting character from my experience, and one who has provided much entertainment and happiness

Kipiru

Basilisk2150 is becoming ever more popular and familiar on this forum, and especially at The Arena, which shows a competitive spirit!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Mao

Kipiru has only been here a short time, but he's already a member of the random hugs crew.  Very friendly and outgoing of him.

Kipiru

It's not so hard to pay a compliment when the person deserves it, like Mao for instance!

Suwako

Kipiru possesses a thing called talent, I do not believe he stole it from a monk like the others!

Kipiru has started a comic, how interesting it is to see where the story goes, yes?

Angel

Aiyno has made an addition to his name... and has given me hope that it is an anagram so I can mess with it.

Congrats. You just made a word-nerd very happy.  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

Black_angel is a fan of many of the same things I am. She must be an good person to know.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Lysander is a continual source of entertainment and seems like he'd be a great guy to get to know

Lysander

Basilisk is a nice guy and deserving of much praise.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Lysander posts a lot in this thread and deserves just as much praise for being so nice. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

I haven't really directly talked to her much, but Black_angel has always seemed like a pleasant person. :)

Lysander

techmaster-glitch is probably my favorite floating, sentient mechanical sphere, and I've seen a few.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander seems to be rich in experiences, that must be where he draws his creativity from!