Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

i haven't really met Aisha, but from what i can tell, she seems to be a good artist if nothing else... and she posts here, so she's obviously also a positive person

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is a constant force for awesome in the kindness arena.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rakala

E_voyager has a gift for thinking of original nice things to say.

Kipiru

Rakala is always witty and sharp on the comebacks- a sign of a quick thinker!

Aisha deCabre

Kipiru's made himself quite the common presence around the forum; and it's always good when more people actually spend time here instead of being scared off by the mods.  :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kipiru

Aisha is one of the people that makes returning to this forum worth it!

Mao

Kipiru gives plenty of reasons not to leave here in the first place.

Lysander

Mao resembles my brother-in-law greatly in appearance which is cool to me. Plus Mao is a nice guy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander's dad has a birthday on the same day as my dad- yet another reason for me to like him! But to be honest, anyone can find a reason why he likes Lysander- he's a likeable guy!

Lysander

If more people were like Kipiru the world would likely be a happier and more positive place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Beever

Lysander his befriended Kipiru-that must mean he is one great fellow. :mowwink

e_voyager

Beever while new here seems to be quite familiar with Kipu whom i know from experience is a good guy. welcome to the forum Beever. hope you enjoy the experience
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager is a pro at making others feel welcome, an ideal quality in life.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

Eowyn's typing has really improved! Good work, sweetie!  :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Black_angel has always been positive and optimistic  every time i've seen her... and she seems to post here a lot as well...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Arcblade

Basilisk seems to be quite proficient in the fine art of compliments.

techmaster-glitch

Aha! Arcblade finally posted in this thread! At last, I can say that I like his robo avatar :)

Kipiru

Techmaster sure has a nice appreciation for the finer technologies!

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Brunhidden created the brilliant Bestiary, and has done other good public works here. Three cheers people!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Corgatha would make a great mythological god, being both very intelligent and a bringer of justice over mercy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Lysander was able to sneak a weapon in, i am impressed, the guards always confiscate my sharp pointies
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lysander

Brunhidden has an amazing appetite. And now the strobe light room is empty... But hey, if you need any help bringing pointy things around, I have connections.
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander is as ready to help as always! How friendly of him!(psss Lys, can you sneak me a two-handed sword in a vacuumcleaner?)

e_voyager

Kipiru forms deep and lasting friendships from whats i've seen.

Aisha deCabre

E_Voyager knows the value of friendship, it seems.  And it goes without saying that more people oughta know that as well.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Aisha deCabre is a wonderful artist and extremely friendly to all newcomers to the forum.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar has become a bringer of justice and that is an worth while pursuit