[Art] Kipiru Starrider's Art 3- Cain (updated 01/19/2012)

Started by Kipiru, November 04, 2011, 08:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

So I'm back to what I do best -  :mowcookie

My older art threads:
Kipiru's Art 1
Kipiru's Art 2

I start off with one of the pics I've owed for centuries:
Pagan

And here is WhiteFox

My own view of Quill- swooping down to put the hurt on some poor love interest  >:3

And here is something different- sand sculpting, done by me with the help of my friends at the Golden Sands Beach in Bulgaria:

A girl and a mermaid... um, "hugging":
pic 1 -NSFW
pic 2 -NSFW
pic 3 -NSFW
pic 4 -NSFW -here you can see it to scale, alongside with its creators (from left to right): Vladimir "Hastorr", Me "Kipiru ", Ivan "Beever"

As part of an art trade, here is Keaton's new radiant character Sunblink:

Good Morning Sunblink

Here is my take on Kumiko's anime character.
KumikoTsumi

And some fanart from Project Future- Daryil up to his old tricks again, this time with ponies  :mowdizzy NSFW!
I'm not a pony!

My gift to e_voyager from round 18:
Erutan

Here is a request from justacritic- his character Cain - NEW

NOTE: I take requests for art at no price except for a bit of patience  ;)

Inumo

That. Is a disturbing stomach. Are there even muscles that segmented that you could work out to look like that? o.o

Tapewolf

Quote from: Inumo on November 05, 2011, 03:38:52 AM
That. Is a disturbing stomach. Are there even muscles that segmented that you could work out to look like that? o.o

Yes, he appears to have an 8-pack instead of a 6-pack.  Looks like they start a little high as well, but I'm not sure.
I can't tell whether Kipiru intended it to look like that or not, though...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

The idea was to get the sculpted, but not buff 8 pack abs, like here. I've noticed that the top row of abs seem to only present itself when the guy is tall and slender rather than bulky and muscular. Though maybe I didn't convey it all that good in this picture  :[ I guess I have to correct it.

P.S: I've corrected it and I think it now looks a lot better and more natural  :mowwink

e_voyager

Nicely done. i didn't see the first version but i like this version.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

Quote from: e_voyager on November 05, 2011, 11:59:07 AM
Nicely done. i didn't see the first version but i like this version.

here is the old one for reference  :mowdizzy

Inumo

Hm... Something still seems slightly off. Maybe it's the left (his right) armpit placement? I'unno. It just looks like his ribcage is too short, even though as a silhouette it looks fine. Might be the angle of the ribs as they exit the sternum; they seem to leave a lot more space between ribs and hip than there should be, though that might be me not knowing my anatomy.

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gabi

Welcome back! Any plans for that gift from Round 6 of CCC?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

Quote from: Gabi on November 13, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Not just plans- it is in the coloring stage.

Gabi

Quote from: Kipiru on November 14, 2011, 04:06:24 PM
Quote from: Gabi on November 13, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Not just plans- it is in the coloring stage.
Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing it. :>

Kipiru

And here is the long overdue gift from round 6 of CCC for the awesome WhiteFox

Gabi

Awesome shading!

Better late than never! I hope WhiteFox enjoys it.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Kipiru on November 14, 2011, 06:05:54 PM

WhiteFox the pimp for his own characters? :U

Kipiru

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 16, 2011, 06:12:36 PM
Quote from: Kipiru on November 14, 2011, 06:05:54 PM

WhiteFox the pimp for his own characters? :U

Think of this more like a Red Carpet photo- the director and two of the actresses  8)

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Kipiru on November 16, 2011, 06:20:22 PM
Think of this more like a Red Carpet photo- the director and two of the actresses  8)
Ah, right. Very good. :3

Kipiru

My own view of Quill- swooping down to put the hurt on some poor love interest  >:3

techmaster-glitch

Nice pose, very dynamic! Definitely fitting for Quill. I can't tell whether I should say I feel sorry for whoever she's about to land on, or wish I could take that guy's place. >:3

Kipiru

And here is something different- sand sculpting, done by me with the help of my friends at the Golden Sands Beach in Bulgaria:

A girl and a mermaid... um, "hugging":
pic 1 -NSFW
pic 2 -NSFW
pic 3 -NSFW
pic 4 -NSFW -here you can see it to scale, alongside with its creators (from left to right): Vladimir "Hastorr", Me "Kipiru ", Ivan "Beever"

Kipiru

bradypodidae

Most awesome, good Sir!

And yes, radiant is a good description!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

What a lovely feathered femme. :U

Nice work Kip, I think you did her justice!  :)

Sunblink

I love literally everything about this picture~ :D :D :D

I still love the PJs you picked out for her, man. Even though this is your second time drawing an avian, I think you did a fantastic job. Beaks are hard to get the hang of (especially fitting them on an anthro's face) but you pulled it off perfectly.

Kipiru

Quote from: Sunblink on November 22, 2011, 03:21:07 PM
I love literally everything about this picture~ :D :D :D

I still love the PJs you picked out for her, man. Even though this is your second time drawing an avian, I think you did a fantastic job. Beaks are hard to get the hang of (especially fitting them on an anthro's face) but you pulled it off perfectly.

Heh, glad you loved it Keats  :mowwink The only other time I drew an avian character was for that group pic I did for Project Future and namely Ruby - NSFW , but this time it was a serious colored fursona, so it did sweat me up a bit. Yah- the beak is the key! As for her clothing- it had to be something jovial and natural like Sunblink herself. And what's more natural than ones favourite boxer shorts and an old and stretched t-shirt.  :mowcookie

Kipiru

Here is my take on Kumiko's anime character. I'll be the first to admit I'm not really good with all this frilly goth clothing, but I think it came out nice :)

KumikoTsumi

justacritic

e_voyager

Nicely done one both of them good sir. i must say Sunblink is looking radiant and and your portrait of Kumiko really took me by surprise.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

Quote from: e_voyager on December 02, 2011, 04:12:11 PM
Nicely done one both of them good sir. i must say Sunblink is looking radiant and and your portrait of Kumiko really took me by surprise.

Thanks E, I started with anime a while back due to a head collision with Dragon Ball Z (didn't we all) and them moved on to admire what I always think is a shortcoming of western animation- the lack of censoreship when it comes to depicting bodies- male or female. I get utterly frustrated when a great cartoon is brought down because all its female characters have stylized triangles for breasts and the men share a bodybuilding instructor. All that said, I never got into the whole lolitas with huge guns/swords(scythes), so this was a challenge and I enjoy how it came out  :mowcookie 

KumikoTsumi

Quote from: Kipiru on December 02, 2011, 04:31:22 PM

Thanks E, I started with anime a while back due to a head collision with Dragon Ball Z (didn't we all)
Haha, except me I think the first anime I ever watched was some sort of Beyblade Fishing Cartoon.. Grander Musashi? The main character looks like Ash Ketchup---I mean Ketchum...where fishing is serious business... or was it Pokemon? Or maybe it was Guru Guru the Final Fantasy Parody....or was it Boorin? My mom bought all those chinese tapes so blame my mother for having me learn the ways of anime (and she dislikes anime art style too ahahha I wish I could post a hurr face on this website....  :curseyou

Kipiru

And some fanart from Project Future- Daryil up to his old tricks again, this time with ponies  :mowdizzy

I'm not a Pony! - NSFW!!