[Art] Kipiru Starrider's Art 3- Cain (updated 01/19/2012)

Started by Kipiru, November 04, 2011, 08:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

KumikoTsumi

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 24, 2011, 05:10:23 PM
My expression matches Jakob's. :erk

...which is why I'm not going to run this as filler, not without some editing, anyway.
I figure it's 50/50 whether Jakob would bug like that, or whether he'd just shrug and carry on down the corridor...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

heh who knows bu8t whats with the halve barney looking guy? is he some one special to Jakob? 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

Quote from: e_voyager on December 25, 2011, 11:51:09 AM
heh who knows bu8t whats with the halve barney looking guy? is he some one special to Jakob? 
:)That would be Daryil, shifting back from a Spyke transformation.

Kipiru

e_voyager

I know that i told you how wowed i was by your drawing but i don't think i actually thanked you so i wanted to do that now. thanks forthe wonderful drawing.; or and a bit of trivia Erutan's name is meant to be a bit of a pun since ir's naturE spelled backwards.  it was also meant to be a guideline for parts of his personality in some of the stories i've written about him
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

justacritic

Ooooo Doughnut Flail and balloons in the background, good times  :mowsmile
And you even got the placement of the clanmark correct! Nice effect on the shirt and
the hair is great. Also the expression quite captures what Cain would develop into. I hope
the wings weren't too much of a bother, you've done great work with them.

KumikoTsumi

DONUT FLAIIIIL!!!! It be the coolest thing in the world >:3