Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Kipiru has prove to have a keen eye a Sharp Wit and a compassionate heart. all of these traits prove that this place is here among others like himself.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

I can't help myself but feel honored by e_voyager's words! Being placed by him as an equal gives me a warm feeling!

Mao

Kipiru has worked hard to establish himself as a well liked member of these forums and gone out of his way to be honest and sincere.  Admirable traits.

Lisky

Mao is a character of many a good traits, and also seems to be a good artist... he seems likable and someone i'd like to meet in person some day

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Rakala

Angel

Rakala is quite sharp himself, and has a cute avatar.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel always seems to have a kind and well thought out word available to any and all.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Even if we have different tastes in comics, Corgatha is a cool guy and has my respect and appreciation.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Black_angel seems to have excellent taste in web comics, and an awesome sense of humor to boot... and she seems like a good person overall...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk2150 has an icon that reminds mew of a movie about a K9 cop. JK9 i believe it was called.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Don't let a little road dust put you off - there is nothing but good things to be said of E-Voyager, even if his dialect is sometimes a little strange.

Angel

I don't get to compliment Cog nearly enough. He's an amazing writer, his avi rocks, and he's just a great guy.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is a Fullmetal Alchmist fan (Whaddaya mean, different comic tastes?) and that makes her worthy of respect. Kneel, or I'll sic Pride on ya *raises flask* :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Corgatha being a fan of FMA makes me enjoy his presence even more.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

Lysander's delight in praising others surely speaks well of him. He also likes Alfador - although perhaps a ill omened cat, this too speaks well of Lysander.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

Gabi is always so cheerful and positive. She is one of those people who can brighten your day!

Lysander

Kipiru's ever bright and outgoing attitude is also like a light to brighten the darkness.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is one whom is always worthy for praise through his actions and his words here on this forum.

Lisky

I have nothing but good things to say about e_voyager, where i've seen him so far he's been a rather upstanding... roboticly enhanced cat (gentleman doesn't quite seem to fit  :P)

Gabi

Basilisk2150 is knowledgeable and good at discussing.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lisky

I don't think i could possibly think of a negative trait to assign gabs... as is, i'd describe her as kind, smart, witty, and a rather fun person to... i guess listen to isn't quite the right way to say it... but i think you get the idea... and her avatar is pretty too (i too enjoy bright colors)

Kipiru

As a new member Basilisk has already shown a lot of spunk and attitude, instead of writing a few posts and vanishing into darkness like most newcomers.

Lysander

Kipiru can draw some awesome wings and is generally good with the other aspects of his art.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Arcblade

Lysander has an awesome name.  It's reminiscent of someone from Spiderweb software boards... 

Omega

Even if Arcblade is relatively a newcomer, I can already remember his/her name.

Aisha deCabre

I don't believe I've ever commented on Omega; in which case, his sig is rather funny.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.