Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Scorpio also posts here a lot, which means he has a ton of nice things to say.  So cheers to that. :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

techmaster-glitch

Aisha's got a neat little dragon hatchling! Congrats! :D

...It looks almost like a deer... :B

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I finally sat through the etire running of that "Steam" thing in his signature and it's (Insert expletive of choice) hilarious.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

techmaster-glitch

Corgatha Taldorthar

techmaster-glitch  gave me some very good advice once upon a time way back
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

i don't think i've said this before, i like the armor.

Kipiru

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander seems to be a nice person, and it shows that he has fans and is a fan of many. x3

(Also, the "dragon" hatchling in my sig for the one who observed is what the artists called a "yulebuck"...they were given out on Christmas. x3)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gareeku

That dragon in Aisha's sig is hella cute c: while her main character is badass. >:3

Kipiru

Gareeku seems to be a fan of Fa'Lina and that is Good Taste with a capital G!

Gabi

Kipiru has made a pretty drawing of my character... and I didn't even have to ask for it! :hug
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lysander

Most everyone I've known to adore bright colors and shiny things have been awesome. Therefore Gabi must be awesome.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander is always so capable of producing a nice compliment, that's why I'm a fan of him!

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Kipiru

Mao seems to have no problem speaking his mind and is willing to stand by what he says! I admire that!

e_voyager

Kipiru reminds me of some one i have yet to meet yet whom was a very good friend of mine from a time yet to come.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

Gabi is a bright and kind person and it was a great pleasure to draw her fursona!

Sunblink

I don't know much about Kipiru, but he's spending a lot of time in this thread and saying a lot of good things about people, so that earns brownie points from me. :3

Paladin Sheppard

Keaton's an awesome artist, writer and Roleplayer....And one of the best peoples I've meet, and a great friend.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander has been a stable force for the good of this  thread and this forum
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

e_voyager has an impressive imagination as he has shown us on a couple of occasions!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

Lysander uses the purple kitty in his posts without it getting old. Kudos.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini