Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803  changes his avatars at a refreshing pace, providing varied entertainment
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

scorpio's mypod or is it a hunter's pod is quite unusual in avatars.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

your perception is good, because i'm horrible with ms paint.

Lysander

Scorpio's custom title leads me to believe he is a very polite speaker.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Colgatecrusader

has a confidence in the kindness of telemarketers. (most aren't that way)

Angel

Scorpio is willing to be open to the belief that telemarketers are kind. That's some serious niceness right there.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Aisha deCabre

Black_Angel is quite a nice person, and also has a cute avatar.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Colgatecrusader

knows that photobucket is overrated... even though that's where i put my avatars...

Aisha deCabre

Has inadvertently reminded me to change my Forum status, now that I don't have a problem with Photobucket anymore. xP
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha is growing more and more skilled with the use of web apps and storage places.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Kipiru

And Lysander bathes the world in politeness, like a Sun with a smile!

Gabi

Kipiru's spreading love again, thus adding to the joy of this place. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

The mere sight of Gabi, brightens my day! I feel good again!

Lysander

I haven't seen Kipiru in a while. So good to see you again.  :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

I share that feeling Lysander, good people like you are a nice thing to see!

Colgatecrusader

i haven't seen you since the first time i logged on... i really shot myself in the foot back then.

Kipiru

Was that a compliment  :erk I think I'll take it as one, since a bad looking dude dressed up like a Christmas tree is just too cute and funny! Love the hat!

Corgatha Taldorthar

I still think that Kipru's avatar is one of the best, and hs new signture picture is quite well done as well.

Angel

Corgatha has one of the most original names on the board.  :)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel's name reminds me of several things that I enjoy, including a show by a similar name:  Dark Angel, which just makes me smile.

Lysander

Interesting Mao would type that as once I saw his name as the most recent poster, I planned on typing how I enjoy his name much.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander's fursona is so much fun to draw! Trust me I know :)

Colgatecrusader

you've been highly active in the forum, especially this section, which happens to be the best one.