Cubi dislike Dragons Why?

Started by Demont, September 27, 2006, 03:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

But the one thing that's still bothering me is what species is Pyro is when he is not a Dragon. I see it as a Canine with the long snout etc. But to change from the soft fur to the Dragon Scales we known and loved that's a very difficult spell to achieve.  Is there any rating system to rate magic users such as Pyro in that scale with the other Dragons?

Mel Dragonkitty

Until Amber tells us otherwise I shall believe that the feud started at the SAIA vs. Dragon U championship hockey game. Both sides accused the other of cheating, 98.7% of the spectators were consumed and the arena is still condemed from unstable black magics.

Those college rivalries are vicious.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on October 04, 2006, 12:25:20 PM
Until Amber tells us otherwise I shall believe that the feud started at the SAIA vs. Dragon U championship hockey game. Both sides accused the other of cheating, 98.7% of the spectators were consumed and the arena is still condemed from unstable black magics.

:yeahthat

Thanks that made me laugh today :laugh

Alondro

*And Charles was one of the few survivors... cursed with virtual immortality from over-exposure to dark magic, he bears the mental scars of the experience to this very day!*

*Charles grumps*  Well it does explain why he's the way he is!   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

You got it..I wont missspell on perpose again

Damaris

thanks, Zedd. :)

And Mel... we weren't supposed to tell!  Amber's going to be mad.... ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Azlan

Maybe the cubi race just owes the dragons a lot of money and they don't want to pay it back?
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Aridas

Well, if Dan is any example of the cubi race as a whole, that's probably it.

Zedd

Or maybe a way just make things harder...Maybe a babeh cubi stole a babeh dragons toys...One way or anthor..We will never know!  :mowwink

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Damaris on October 04, 2006, 09:31:05 PM
thanks, Zedd. :)

And Mel... we weren't supposed to tell!  Amber's going to be mad.... ;)

Then don't do it we are here to throw wacky theories up in the air and maybe with a bit of luck and a good evesdropping system we will get the story where it's going at this point. Till then let you imagination go wild and cast endless theories till we are blue in the face..................

Mel Dragonkitty

I shall cover my track on the hockey idea by presenting my alternate theory. It's all Fa'Lina's doing as an act of revenge against one dragon. This dragon was a practical joker and as Fa'Lina obviously has no sense of humor she was a constant target. Unfortunately one day he went too far and the feud was declared. This was also the day the "poodle cut" was invented.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on October 05, 2006, 10:07:07 AM
I shall cover my track on the hockey idea by presenting my alternate theory. It's all Fa'Lina's doing as an act of revenge against one dragon. This dragon was a practical joker and as Fa'Lina obviously has no sense of humor she was a constant target. Unfortunately one day he went too far and the feud was declared. This was also the day the "poodle cut" was invented.

:yeahthat
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's explains it why she is like she always no sense of humour at all........................

Zedd

Or why not call her a cleaver b*%#@

ShiningShadow

Do you always think to this conclusion. Anywho I think she has a sexual frustration towards the Dragon who pulls pranks on her...........................

Aridas

Three words for you: What. The. Hell?

Amber Williams

I don't really think Fa'Lina is all that cleaver...

I always pegged her for more of a fine-bladed weapon myself. Maybe a rapier or some sort of fencing sword...rather than a cleaver which tends to be the weapon choice of butchers.

As for Fa'Lina and dragons...I wont lie in saying she has a bit of a grudge on em..one in particular. But that fellow hasn't been in the comic at all, or even mentioned. Then again he might have...but you can blame Dan for falling asleep during the history lesson if you missed it.  :3

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Mel Dragonkitty on October 04, 2006, 12:25:20 PM

Damn you, spoiling the whole thing!!!
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 05, 2006, 10:24:28 PM

As for Fa'Lina and dragons...I wont lie in saying she has a bit of a grudge on em..one in particular. But that fellow hasn't been in the comic at all, or even mentioned. Then again he might have...but you can blame Dan for falling asleep during the history lesson if you missed it. :3

I can say I fell alseep too...Stupid leeching stories that suck my brains out  :rolleyes

ShiningShadow

Ususally I fell asleep during english in my youth *bah curse you dangleing participles*

e_voyager

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 05, 2006, 10:24:28 PM
Then again he might have...but you can blame Dan for falling asleep during the history lesson if you missed it.  :3

it might not have helped anyway as my screen(mind) saver comes on if i have to sit still fore more then 30 minutes in and unblinking stare. i guess that's why i put so many Roms in my head to keep me busy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

But at this point right now we don't know the real reason why Cubi hates Dragons. Could it be a forbidden romance ended in death. Or squalbbling over who should pay for lunch............................

Taross

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 10, 2006, 11:51:57 AM
Ususally I fell asleep during english in my youth *bah curse you dangleing participles*

Cover those up dangit!

ShiningShadow

But in any case Amber is the only one will someday will write and pencil and color the strip to what was the real reason for the Cubi to hate the Dragons. I bet you It will be very awesome like when Star Wars first came out in 1972 or 73 *man I'm so old*. It will be Epic and consuming and we will talk about it for days and months down the line when it's said and done...............................

Madmann135

Curse you Amber...
I was going to try and do a long winded explination stating that Dragons say that their all powerful while Cubi do the same.  But you had to go on and get your say in it ending the debate.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

SORRY MY FAULT.................. I didn't to take the wind out of your sails

Stygian

Am I the only one who so much as considers te possibility that it may be no more complicated than that Dragons and Cubi, being the two greatest races of magically fuelled creatures of power in Furrae, may simply feel threatened by each other because only a Dragon could hope to match a Cubi in sheer power, and vice versa? I know this does not account for Fae and Demons, but Fae are just too gentle and peaceful to mention, and Demons rage and hate too much to actually surmount to anything...

Thank the Lords that I am not of any race like these...

Madmann135

One could say that Cubi do not like dragons because Cubi and dragons are fighting for the top link in the magical food chain.  Both are powerful races but one is an anchient race and the other is a relatively new race.

One could also say that Cubi don't like dragons because Dragons hide their history so well and therefore a mystery. :mowninja

But I'm going to say that Dan doesn't like some dragons because a dragon destroyed his toys when he was a child. :mowsmile :mowcookie

Aridas

Dan's got nothing against dragons, or he'd probably not stoop to doing anything to owe one money >.>

Well,except for drakes. and their biteyness. Pip being the prime example >.>

Madmann135

I said some dragons.  Dan isn't one to attack one who's quite powerful for no reason.  Though his reasons could be anything from misunderstanding to destroying an entire village.

:ipod

Aridas

but the "some dragons" we're talking about aren't known for much property damage...