12/8/06 - Ferret Rage!

Started by Grenn, December 07, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Mab wouldn't try and lead an adventurer party. She's band together an army of Mows and buzz the world to death.

Pentawolf

*Hrmmms*  "Anyone else notice the black erm.. wisp of what may be smoke in the backround behind mab?"

Manawolf

Yes, we've been talking about what it's origin might be.

thegayhare

there are two general theroes as to what the blackness might be

one  Able setting the lake on fire

Two An effect of Wildy's rampage

I'm in the 2 camp myself

Pentawolf

"Ah.. silly me....  But yes.. I do belive wildy is causeing it somehow..." *rubs eyes*
"My eyes are quite sore for reading today..." *mutters..*

*Aurissa chimes in* "Thats what you get for TRYING to read that small print on those Presentations you had to watch today!"

Alan Garou

Quote from: thegayhare on December 08, 2006, 03:37:46 PM
I don't know why I think this but I've got the strong feeling Pyro is pulling a miroku... as in resting his hand on Alexis's butt in that scene
Now that you mention it, I agree wholeheartedly. And that could explain why Alexsi is unusually calm about Mab's goofiness.

Manawolf

llearch n'n'daCorna

It would explain the swing of her hips, I guess.... *snerk*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Quote from: Alan Garou on December 08, 2006, 08:01:03 PM
Quote from: thegayhare on December 08, 2006, 03:37:46 PM
I don't know why I think this but I've got the strong feeling Pyro is pulling a miroku... as in resting his hand on Alexis's butt in that scene
Now that you mention it, I agree wholeheartedly. And that could explain why Alexsi is unusually calm about Mab's goofiness.

Pyro has far more restraint then that, he is a tad bit more subtle... but he would be happy to see her...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Izkata

It makes most sense that Wildy is causing it - look that the wall the "Exit" door is in.  They're walking away from it, back towards Lost Lake, in the third panel....

At first I thought Mab's brain broke - The smoke is reeaally close, the antenna are funny, and she pulls a random item out of thin air with a funny face and comment.

Manawolf

I notice Wildy looked up as she passed by Alexsi.  Guess that's her way of saying, "Hi Alexsi, wait while I kill my brother after warning him not to mess with me or my friends."

Reese Tora

Quote from: Mock AV on December 08, 2006, 12:02:34 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on December 07, 2006, 10:35:30 PM
isn't he though? also dropped weapons and items are pretty much standard in RPG's  so there's no need to wonder about it.
The thing to wonder about is why the goblin who's carrying a +1 Mithril Shirt, doesn't use it.
Because the DM rolled treasure after the battle, instead of thinking out the encounter.

Remember, folks: proper planning prevents monty haul campaigns.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

superluser

Quote from: Reese Tora on December 09, 2006, 12:26:45 AMRemember, folks: proper planning prevents monty haul campaigns.

Booooo!

(I prefer the three prisoner problem, myself)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Reese Tora

Quote from: superluser on December 09, 2006, 02:03:17 AM
Quote from: Reese Tora on December 09, 2006, 12:26:45 AMRemember, folks: proper planning prevents monty haul campaigns.

Booooo!

(I prefer the three prisoner problem, myself)

Funny, I spent a couple hours looking at those related logic puzzles after I used wikipedia to make sure i used the right version of Monty's last name.
2/3  :giggle
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation