Trail of the DRAGOONNN.

Started by denji, January 25, 2012, 01:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denji

Yeah I didn't know what to put for a topic title so, there you go.

I'm new! Obviously. I'm just some snake guy from Canadurr. Specifically from the capital, so horray? Seriously though, nice to meet you all blah blah blah here to lurk blah blah may occasionally make the odd snarky remark.

Oh right also one of those furry things being a snake duder. So yeah! Nice to meet you all.

Mao

Hmm, icon by Daggy/Luvon, by chance? ( I know she was doing those Persona styled ones at one point..)

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  Be sure to read the rules and faq, mind the mods and enjoy your stay.

Kipiru

Get your shovels and night-vision, we have another lurker to hunt  >:3  :intro Hehe, welcome! We have enough crazy here to entertain you  :mowwink 

VAE

I think a Science Vessel or two might be a better idea, with Titan Reactor for moar radz. (or sievertz , if you roll that way)
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kipiru on January 25, 2012, 12:19:33 PM
Get your shovels and night-vision, we have another lurker to hunt  >:3  :intro Hehe, welcome! We have enough crazy here to entertain you  :mowwink 

Torch and pitchfork? Got them right here. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

denji

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 25, 2012, 03:55:33 AM
Hmm, icon by Daggy/Luvon, by chance? ( I know she was doing those Persona styled ones at one point..)

Anyway, welcome to the forums.  Be sure to read the rules and faq, mind the mods and enjoy your stay.

Nope! It was done by a close friend of mine: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/miss-blacksheep

Thank you!

I don't think you know how sneaky us snakes are! By sneaky, I mean really bad at any kind of stealth. Let's see you try to navigate 15 feet of yourself in the dark. >:

Quote from: VAE on January 25, 2012, 12:33:10 PM
I think a Science Vessel or two might be a better idea, with Titan Reactor for moar radz. (or sievertz , if you roll that way)

No radiation please. ;_;

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 25, 2012, 02:30:35 PM

Torch and pitchfork? Got them right here. ;-]

>:o! There will be none of that now!

VAE

Indeed.
Torches and pitchforks are outdated.
Quote from: Inquisitor Thraviam Flax
I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tezkat

Rawr! :kittycool

Another Ottawa furry, huh? You active in the community up here?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Darkmoon

All these damn furries on my Castlevania forum... *grumble grumble*

Welcome to the forum.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Don't mind Darkmoon. He's just cranky.

All the time.

Welcome to the forum. :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

denji

Quote from: Tezkat on January 26, 2012, 12:08:00 AM

Rawr! :kittycool

Another Ottawa furry, huh? You active in the community up here?

Not really. I hang out with a few usually once a week but we don't go out to any of the local meetups. We're kind of freaked out by most the locals actually.

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 26, 2012, 12:20:43 AM
All these damn furries on my Castlevania forum... *grumble grumble*

Welcome to the forum.

Pff! Well if it helps, I'm technically reptilian! o:<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: VAE on January 25, 2012, 11:57:02 PM
Indeed.
Torches and pitchforks are outdated.
Quote from: Inquisitor Thraviam Flax
I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.

Much more fun than that, though. If I wanted mass destruction, I'd use something bigger...

Sicill

Mmm, yes. Another lurker.
Welcome.

Kipiru

Quote from: denji on January 25, 2012, 11:44:48 PM

I don't think you know how sneaky us snakes are! By sneaky, I mean really bad at any kind of stealth. Let's see you try to navigate 15 feet of yourself in the dark. >:

Badger, badger, badger ...

denji

Quote from: Kipiru on January 26, 2012, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: denji on January 25, 2012, 11:44:48 PM

I WILL END YOU AND ALL THAT YOU LOV-- Ahem.

Don't do that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: denji on January 27, 2012, 01:07:43 AM

Don't do that.

Oh, come on, Kipiru. No badgering the newbies. ;-]

VAE

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 27, 2012, 05:15:37 AM
Quote from: denji on January 27, 2012, 01:07:43 AM

Don't do that.

Oh, come on, Kipiru. No badgering the newbies. ;-]

What about mushrooms?
Saphroneth

llearch n'n'daCorna