Started by Damaris, May 27, 2010, 10:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

And permanent means permanent.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Anker Steadfast

Whoa ... drama!  :erk

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 02, 2010, 08:11:56 AM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 01, 2010, 01:04:21 PMActually, the only Hemi'ed Honda civic I know of, kicks much arse.
Indeed it does. That's amazing. My hat is off to the odd character who decided to do that.

Yeah, some of those modified cars can be pretty strange.
Other times, it's not so much about the cars, but more about what their owners do with them.
Or what the pissed of woman who owns a backhoe, do to your vehicle.

And finally, sometimes ... things just get weird.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

VSMIT

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on June 05, 2010, 12:57:34 AM
Then again, even if Califur bombs, it wouldn't be her fault right?
We can blame it on California's awesome weather.

joshofspam

I'm very happy she made it.

In a way I wonder what type of car she's driving to get their.

Just remember to check the oil, tires, and antifreeze level every once and a while. ;)

My mom and me had problems with the radiator all the way moving from California to North Dakota.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Damaris

The wonder twins (Darkmoon and Amber) flew to Califur.  We will, however, be driving to Anthrocon in a few weeks - exciting stuff!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

VSMIT

Ah, so that weird guy I saw when I picked up my shirts was Darkmoon?  I wasn't sure.  But now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

joshofspam

Quote from: Damaris on June 06, 2010, 01:08:34 AM
The wonder twins (Darkmoon and Amber) flew to Califur.  We will, however, be driving to Anthrocon in a few weeks - exciting stuff!

Oh, so they flew. Just as well, considering how pack with cars California is. I don't think Ambers poor car could take that kind of abuse.

You know, I feel like that is something I probably should have known after reading her posts in the rant box?

Hmmmmmm. Nope all I can remember is she might have been feeling a bit anxious and that she was going.

I suck at details! That's probably why I my Lego houses were so lop sided
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Damaris

lol - yes, VSMIT - that weird guy was Darkmoon.  Feel free to stop by and say hello, now that you know him ;)

Josh - I'm not sure she ever mentioned that she was flying - but driving from Indy to Cali (and back) would have totally sucked.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Does that mean we'll get to meet you and Darkmoon at AC? Cool!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on June 06, 2010, 11:16:44 AM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 04, 2010, 08:03:55 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 02, 2010, 08:11:56 AM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on June 01, 2010, 01:04:21 PMActually, the only Hemi'ed Honda civic I know of, kicks much arse.
Indeed it does. That's amazing. My hat is off to the odd character who decided to do that.
Yeah, some of those modified cars can be pretty strange.
Other times, it's not so much about the cars, but more about what their owners do with them.
Or what the pissed of woman who owns a backhoe, do to your vehicle.

And finally, sometimes ... things just get weird.
Interesting website.  I spent over an hour looking at it.

Yeah, that website is almost as addicting as TV tropes.
I particularly love the abandoned type of pictures .. there's some cool stuff in there!  :D

Damaris

Quote from: Gabi on June 06, 2010, 10:30:17 AM
Does that mean we'll get to meet you and Darkmoon at AC? Cool!

Yep!  We've already RSVPed for the tea party!  I'm going to bring my french press to make loose-leaf tea in.

Maark30

I think she drove from her home to her mom's and then the "Wondertwins"  flew to Cali.  The drive to Cali from the Eastern Seaboard sucks.  I did it once and I plan to never do it again.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

AmigaDragon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 28, 2010, 06:12:00 AM
"They're makin' a LEFT TUUUURN!"

GPS: "make a left turn in 1/4 mile, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn..."
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 12, 2010, 02:08:06 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 28, 2010, 06:12:00 AM"They're makin' a LEFT TUUUURN!"
GPS: "make a left turn in 1/4 mile, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn, followed by a left turn..."

Also, remember to drive fast and recklessly.
Should make the long drive into a really short one.
Just have to dodge the cops.

:D

Madd the Sane

I'm kinda curious as to where Amber is right now :B >:3
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madd the Sane on June 13, 2010, 11:41:00 AM
Back at Darkmoon's place, I believe.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Keleth

She's under your bed. Getting ready to keel you in your sleep.
Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

Quote from: Drathorin on June 13, 2010, 01:07:31 PM

Amber's the thing that she fears most? the creature that lurks under her own bed ready to eat exposed toes?  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Drayco84

Quote from: Turnsky on June 13, 2010, 10:44:46 PM
Quote from: Drathorin on June 13, 2010, 01:07:31 PM
Amber's the thing that she fears most? the creature that lurks under her own bed ready to eat exposed toes?  :U
Ya know... SOME of us have 7-foot long sheets for a reason... Also, she'd have to squeeze around part of my Lego collection first. (Along with all the other junk I've got underneath there...) Hooray for clutter!

Besides, on the off-chance that somebody's attacked by the Amber-Vampire/Monster, just start praising her comic for it's captivating plot, memorable + lovable characters, well-drawn artwork, and-*Unholy shriek of anguish fills the air.* Oops... Erm, nevermind...