Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Kipiru has been just as brave, standing up to them pretty much first.

Build a statue for yourself.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Sunblink

Ren Gaulen

Keaton is courageous, kind and fair. She is one of the nicest people I know, can always cheer up her friends and always stands up for what she believes in. I admire and love you, Keaton! :hug

Jairus

Nii-san first approached me offering to draw me an avatar because of a mutual like for giant robots, and ever since then it's turned into a great friendship. He's a great artist and just a lot of fun to hand around. Thanks, bro! :hug
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Jay is a great friend too, and a great person to talk to. I treasure our friendship. In fact, he is almost like a brother to me now. :3   :hug

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager has a favored game character of mine in his avatar.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

lysander has pink hair, one of the top five coolest hair colors
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Brunhidden's avatar has an Eyepatch of Power, one of the coolest accessories a character can have, so long as he remembers that he's lost some depth perception.

techmaster-glitch

Jairus seems to have recently picked up some (probably non-corrective) specs, possibly to make everyone think he's even smarter than before :giggle

Jairus

techmaster-glitch has inspired me several times to come up with info about my universe's technology that I wouldn't have done before, and has also inspired me to go back through and revise many of those bits of tech in addition to coming up with new ones: you're helping me expand my universe. Yay! :hug

And those are actually corrective lenses: I'm nearsighted.

techmaster-glitch

*insipration stuff*
I did? Huh...
And those are actually corrective lenses: I'm nearsighted.
Whoops. Forgot to clarify I was talking about your avatar...but...

Jairus has glasses for nearsightedness in real life. Just like meeee! :boogie

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch is a member of the lenses   for better vision club
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager makes a good creature of balance. Always so sensible.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

techmaster-glitch

Lysander has something nice to say about everyone, everyday :)

Brunhidden

TG requries very little maintenance and runs entirely on the green and infinite energy source of teenage angst
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Slowtini

e_voyager

Slowtini is a remarkable, reliable member of the forum.

Lysander

e_voyager looks to be a fan of Jyrras, something everyone should be.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander makes it hard for people to stop thinking of good comments for him.  He's just that nice.  :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha leads others by example in this topic showing that there is always time to let some one know they are appreciated.

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager did another avatar swap! Don't know who the character is this time, but he looks cool 8)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch appreciates the body the professor built for me and that's cool find more one it here in Hare Raising

Slowtini

I heard e_voyager's a pretty cool guy. Eh cruises cyberspace and doesn't afraid of anything.

In all seriousness, yer' pretty awesome.

e_voyager

Slowtini is really fun to play with especially in these game were it's all about having fun

Lysander

e_voyager must always be searching for more, the hapless wanderer he is. It's only when you stop looking and asking questions that you fail, therefore he wins.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

I haven't payed Lysander a compliment in quite some time and he surely deserves one!

e_voyager

Kipiru's strait forward gamesmanship is also worthy of praise 

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.