Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Lysander always seems to end his posts with that funny raccoon/squirrel thing which always makes me laugh when I see it.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Black_Angel has returned! This is cause for celebration and dancing! :mowhappy
:ddrabel

Corgatha Taldorthar

techmaster-glitch has somehow managed to beat the laws of physics. How can Abel move his legs from side to side without it pushing the material of his skirt higher up?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Aisha deCabre

Corgatha knows about physics and how they should work; though that may not be useful in a place like this. x3

Also, he's got an interesting name.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lysander

I wish I knew Aisha better. She's a really cool person.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander always has kind words for people and is someone that many of us need to get to know better.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

E_voyager has a pretty good appreciation of Lysander! A nice judge of character!

techmaster-glitch

Kipiru has Lysander in his signature. If that isn't appreciation, I don't know what is :U

Angel

Techy is an awesome guy and deserves more appreciation. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- hhhmmmppppeennnncccl
What Eowyn says- him made of pencil

note from brun- for some reason eowyn calls everyone 'him' or 'his' and refuses to learn 'her' 'she' or 'hers'. its irritating my wife, who takes offense at having male pronouns.... although i keep getting called 'mommy' and i assume that's because eowyn finds it funny

Angel

D'awww. Eowyn is adorable even when she's mixing up my gender.  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Boxy needs a fan club. No, really, as a mod he does. We need a Clockwork Moderator Fan Club.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Sunblink

I haven't talked to him all that much, but Jairus seems really nice. :) Plus he came to avenge Bright Moth. Which was amazing.

Slowtini

e_voyager

Slowtini finds ways to may many of my misspellings funny. even if it's a wrong word problem
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

E_voyager has the ability to laugh at his own mistakes.  This is something that more people should know how to do, myself included.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Slowtini

Is that a dagger, Lysander, or are you just happy to see us?

Also, you know the value of the kitty emote.

e_voyager

Slowtini is one of the very few people that has made me even consider and interesting in poke`mon. after all it inspired him to create such and unique creation then perhaps it's not just for toddlers.

Slowtini

Thanks, E_Voyager, but I did not create this avatar.

I'm flattered that you'd assume I'd have such skills though.

E_VOYAGER: GREAT FOR MAKING OTHERS HAPPY. YES.

Corgatha Taldorthar

In a similar, albiet a bit more weary, vein, Slowtini's posts are good enough that it causes me to override my reflexive wave of disgust at seeing a Pokemon Avatar, teaching me a valuable lesson about not judging books by their covers.

Angel

Although Corgath suffers from Pokemon fatigue, he's made enough amusing posts that it doesn't really bother me.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

As someone who enjoys discussing greek mythology, Black_Angel's signature had me literally rolling on the floor the first time I saw it. Can you come up with one for Tantalus?

Lysander

Corgatha is well versed in the world's history.     :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander appreciates a knowledge of world history, as should all.  :B
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

once more Aisha deCabre has proven to me her capability to create and interesting if enigmatic character. ( i wonder if i put paranoia in my charter description?) as she presents her self in the mad god's ball.