Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Corgatha has thus far come across as a fairly intelligent and reasonable fellow with the former often being a rarity these days.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mowser is one of those people I wish would post more.

However, since he's one of those aforementioned intelligent people, he refuses to post more than necessary.

... which says something about me, doesn't it? Ewps...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

Alfalfa claims to be a bad lurker. i think that he is instead an active member of the forum.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E is an active member of the forums, and this is a better place for it. *toasts*

Gareeku

Cog knows the importance of toasts, and is also quite the gentleman, for not only does he always speak with politeness, but also puts up with me. :B

Corgatha Taldorthar

Gareeku is someone who I admittedly don't know very well at all, but his name made me crack a smile, so he has a good first impression.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander can fine happiness in many unexpected places. would that more of use could do this the world would be a better place.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager displays restraint where I at least would tend to utter mocking, nasty comments.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is at least good at making mocking, nasty comments. ;-]

Mao

llearch is not only good at making mocking, nasty comments, but he has the wit to banter back and forth with said comments.  In addition to this, his technical knowledge is superb and quite broad in scope.  The kinda guy any techie or programmer should want on his team.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mowser has the guts to endure with his conjucntivitis for as long as I've been here :P

Slowtini

Corgatha DIDN'T steal the cookies from the cookie jar, and that's a good thing.
Kudo points towards your self contol, Corgatha.

Gareeku

I'm never quite sure whether I should laugh at or be freaked out by Slowtini's avatar. Still neat though, as well as the fact that Slowtini himself seems to be quite a nice guy.

Tipod

I like Gareeku's name since it sounds sorta like "Greek" :U
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

techmaster-glitch

Tipod's got a smackin' new avatar, and I know where the avatar text came from. Heavy indeed... >:3

Yugo

https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yogo managed to integrate his "Status" and his forum title very, very stylishly. Kudos.

Tipod

Corgatha's quick on the draw, outposting me by mere seconds.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

e_voyager

Tipod is some one whom i've yet to interact with but seems to have caught the eye of several other forum goes. this means it must be worth the time spent to getting to know him.

Slowtini

While your typed grammar may not be the best, you're still a rather pleasant individual, e_voyager!  :)

Lysander

Slowtini is a pro at finding good in others.    :januscat

Edit: You can compliment the person above me, Slowtini, if that would help. It would be sad to see this thread fade away. No harm in saying something nice about one person twice when they deserve it, right?
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander not only knows how to compliment, he knows how to try to keep the thread going.   :3

(Quite honestly that'd probably help...so many of the same people post in the thread I find it hard to find out what to keep saying too...)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aisha is always willing to say something nice about people.

And she's one heck of a writer, too. Someone to watch for in the RPs.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Boxy is an endless source of trivia, fun, information (albiet mostly useless information :P  )  and totally undeserving of all of the people who slap him negatives. He has a tough job you know!

Slowtini

Corgatha hasn't gone on a murderous rampage yet, which is a good thing!
Kudos to you, Corgatha Taldorthar!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini has reminded me of my primary objective!

*sharpens axe*

Where are the WEAK that deserve PUNISHMENT?

Lysander

Corgatha's signature speaks truth. I've had many instances of weird experiences turning into funny/awkward conversations.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander has kept the thread running like a champ and deserves much respect for that

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is humble enough not to cite himself as the other main person whose done that, leaving the task to fall to myself.