Lysander

Jairus has good taste in villains and probably movies in general.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

It seems that Lysander's also a dragon fanatic.  Rock on.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kipiru

Why Aisha, don't you know? A good taste in dragons means you are a dreamer that searches for wisdom. That way you take the best of both worlds, the world of dreams and the world of knowledge. Go dragons!

Lysander

Kipiru is a really nice guy who also love the dragons.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander and me should open fan clubs to eachother  :grin I wouldn't mind being a fan to someone as kind as him!

Aisha deCabre

Kipiru should have a fan club indeed, just like everyone else who's ever posted here to say nice things.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kipiru

*Kipiru raises his head and wipes away the sweat as he gazes upon the finished shrine of all the good folks in the thread. It was a tough job building it but it was worth it! finally he lit a candle infront of Aisha's statue and gazed upon her dark beauty!*

Gabi

Kipiru's both nice and thorough. Not only is he giving out random hugs, but he read the rules before he started! (Not many have.)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kipiru

*The next statue in the shrine was of Gabi, the goddess of hugs! As Kipiru gazed at her, he felt an uncontrollable urge to hug the first living thing he saw! Unfortunately that was a poison ivy bush!*

e_voyager

Kipiru has proven to have quite the sense of humor to go along with that mile wide nice streak of his.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

* Kipiru halted longer at the next statue! It seemed to go in and out of phase, "e_voyager" he thought "he never could stay in one dimension". Kipiru smiled and walked off. "Though that must take some great imagination"*

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Kipiru

*O yeah, the arch way that lead inside the shrine! Kipiru walked by the guardian statue of Lysander the Kind, keeper of the shrine of goodness. He smiled at the always pleasant expression of this kind soul!*

techmaster-glitch

Kipiru is making shrines of everyone. That speaks of an awesome level of kindness and dedication :)

Kipiru

* Kipiru went by the security database! He had modeled it after techmaster-glitch to ensure perfection for the shrine*

Gareeku

Kipiru has a pic of Fa'Lina in their sig. Insta-awesome.

Kipiru

*Kipiru remembered he had to change the page on the Fa'lina calendar, thas was placed across the Gareeku statue! Or rather it was the other way around, Gareeku always did have great taste! And that Fa'lina- what a lady!*

NOTE: I can do this shrine thing for a loooong time still, so if it gets irritating or in any way undesired, please say so and I'll stop!

Lysander

Irritating? Of course not (at least to this one). The creativity of Kipiru is a wonderful thing.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

*"Hmm" Kipiru thought as he passed by Lysander's statue again "It is as if he is always watching you, wishing you well! Though I'd hate to be the poor sucker who angers him and his daggers!"*

Jairus

Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kipiru

* "Ah, yes, the roo-rat" Stumbled Kipiru as he removed the blankfold from his eyes! The gods had sent him quite the character to sculpt "Jairus is it?" Kipiru sensed a lot of knowledge emanating from the statue "Hmm, he does stand out doesn't he! Exceptional!" *

Sunblink

Shares the Fa'Lina love, and for that I appreciate him. :3

Roureem Egas

Keaton's got a pretty cool color scheme going on. Yellow and black work well together. c:

Jairus

Roureem's got an awesome avatar that reminds me of the Kamen Rider series, which is also awesome.

Kipiru

* Still a bit sleepy Kipiru climbed the stairs up to he shrine of goodness to check on the gods of goodness. How surprised was he to find a couple of more statues he didn't recall making. Maybe that's why his hands hurt when he woke up. And right there in the middle, not where he was last night, was the shyly smiling statue of Jairus. Kipiru came closer and looked into the eyes of the roo-rat " He knows stuff, doesn't he, I wish I had that kind of knowledge"

Jer-oh-me

Kipiru really knows how to write a compliment. Though perhaps he went over the top? Then again there's no such thing as a bad compliment.

Jairus

Jer-oh-me's a lot of fun to hang around with, and the back and forth gets really fun too. Plus, he's got an awesome fursona.

Kipiru

*Kipiru traced Jairus' gaze and saw another change to the shrine- Jer-oh-me-s bust had been replaced by a fullsize statue of a cute glassed youngster with quite the long scarf. Kipiru smiled, he knew he could trust Jairus for knowing of such stuff. It made learning about others a lot easier" Thanks Jai" Kipiru thought!*

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Rakala

Lysander always has something good to add to the topic.