[Art] Cheerleader Ziggy

Started by Ren Gaulen, February 10, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

yes there are too many cubi around, but they come in so many fruity flavors you just gotta try them all

cubi jay reminds me of something though, if i find the picture ill show
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 11, 2009, 03:22:55 PM
yes there are too many cubi around, but they come in so many fruity flavors you just gotta try them all

cubi jay reminds me of something though, if i find the picture ill show
Perhaps Phoenix A's?

Come to think of it, off the top of my head I can only think of Ink and Tape who are Cubi. Anyone else?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kipiru

Quote from: Jairus on February 11, 2009, 03:24:16 PM
Come to think of it, off the top of my head I can only think of Ink and Tape who are Cubi. Anyone else?

llearch is Cubic! Does that count!

Brunhidden

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 11, 2009, 03:38:27 PM

My my. He certainly is a colorful one. I like the blue on his feathers there.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Tapewolf

Tezkat, Keaton and Alondro spring to mind.  I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.  Last time we did a survey, the vast majority fell under the 'Being' category, though.
Oh, also Gareeku.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lisky

... what about demon disguised as being  :mowninja?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on February 11, 2009, 03:43:34 PM
... what about demon disguised as being  :mowninja?
..He will be taken into custody for the lack of proper Altling Registration.

Lisky

... i'd like to see you try... i mean...
>.>
<.<

Look a distraction (points to the left, then bolts right)

btw, awesome work on jay's new avatar...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on February 09, 2009, 12:03:39 PM
Technically she is closed, and the undersuit is not exactly see-through, so she is safe for work. :B

And I will colour her. :]

Who closed her? Is she a door? :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Gabi

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 11, 2009, 11:07:59 AM
Quote from: Kipiru on February 11, 2009, 09:26:19 AM
Fiend! Stop converting innocent vixens...plus Gabi's wings would be orange if you ask me!  :)
I happened to have Dorcan's to hand.  I mean, it's not like he's going to need them...
He could still find it offensive.
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 11, 2009, 03:42:21 PM
Tezkat, Keaton and Alondro spring to mind.  I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.  Last time we did a survey, the vast majority fell under the 'Being' category, though.
Oh, also Gareeku.
Also Paladin and Ink. And possibly Jouster.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

WhiteFox

Cool pic.

You might want to tweak the color of the text on your avatar to make it more readable, though.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Tezkat

Quote from: Gabi on February 11, 2009, 06:24:26 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 11, 2009, 03:42:21 PM
Oh, also Gareeku.
Also Paladin and Ink. And possibly Jouster.

Yeah. Quite a few of us have donned headwings for DMFA purposes.

And let's not forget everyone who got a needle during Ink's last round of cubification. >:]
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Ren Gaulen

Shadrok made an awesome coloured version of the last picture of Linda. It can be seen on my FA page.

The picture turned out great, and I want to say thank you to Shadrok once again. :]

Paladin Sheppard

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on February 13, 2009, 09:28:04 AM
Might want to fix that there link Ren :P
It's so completely shot I can't repair it myself without going on FA and finding it, which I ain't doing at work! :P

**EDIT**
Thanks, Pal!

Max Wolf

Ren Gaulen

Mao

Quote from: Max Wolf on February 13, 2009, 09:40:47 AM
wow nice  arts  i wish i was better

Practice and you will be. :D

Looks pretty good.  Shadrock did a great job with it.  Which reminds me that I have to go back to practicing my coloring and shading...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I find it mildly entertaining that she apparently shaves her underarms, without shaving off the fur...

*cough*

Having said that, it's a well coloured pic. And I stand by the original commentary, in that the clothing isn't hiding much...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Tapewolf

My only complaint is it looks too dark.  Other than that, it's superb.

techmaster-glitch

Beever

WhiteFox

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 13, 2009, 11:03:31 AM
I find it mildly entertaining that she apparently shaves her underarms, without shaving off the fur...

Well, maybe she just has fur there instead of body hair.

A lot of people seem to draw spandex, really highlight the anatomy to make it look tight, then add those stretch lines between the boobs. I'm not sure that really makes sense, though. Probably just me.

Otherwise, though, awesome pic. That is one smoldering look she's got. (The shading is gorgeous too, by the way.)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 13, 2009, 11:03:31 AM

ever see a beard trimmer? essentially you add a spacer comb to any normal electric hair cutting device and then its easy to make all hair a uniform length from your skin.

given its more likely that pithair just isnt needed when your already fuzzy, but it could explain how some have beards and others just have uniform length facefur.... although it leaves the floor open for reverse beards of bare chins

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 17, 2009, 01:05:11 AM
ever see a beard trimmer? essentially you add a spacer comb to any normal electric hair cutting device and then its easy to make all hair a uniform length from your skin.

given its more likely that pithair just isnt needed when your already fuzzy, but it could explain how some have beards and others just have uniform length facefur.... although it leaves the floor open for reverse beards of bare chins

Ooo, good point.

Thanks, Brun. I'd forgotten about that...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Ren, if you ever get your hands on a Tablet, remind me to have an OC session with ya.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ren Gaulen

Time for more art! And it's not furry this time! :U

Riona Rylendt, aka the Ace of Spades and Tamira Kaori, aka Diamond Phoenix are both former members of a secret military organization known as the Razorblades.They eventually defected from that organization and were hunted by it. It didn't end well for the organization, though, since both girls had considerable psychic powers (they both are more powerful than an average Angel), and found some powerful allies during their travels. Tamira can control fire too (or, rather), while Rio's power could be described only as the power of annihilation. Both Rio and Tamira are currently travelling around the galaxy in their respective spaceships, Tiamat and Tenryu, trying to track down Epitaph, the founder of the Human Modification Project which created multiple powerful psychers (Tamira herself being one of them) and unleashed them onto the world, and put an end to her (Epitaph's) ambitions.

Tapewolf

Very nice.  I think you may have made Diamond's breasts a little too globular though.