If you lived in Furrae what Being/Creature would you Be?

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, March 19, 2009, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

If I was from this realm of fantasy that was created by Amber, I'd be what I am now, A basic human being of course

Anri

While it's possible some form of mythos may cover it, it's also possible that it doesn't, thusly I shall refrain from giving anything other than this post stating... I dunno!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Zedd on March 19, 2009, 11:55:45 PM
If I was from this realm of fantasy that was created by Amber, I'd be what I am now, A basic human being of course

Stoppit! I came up with the idea first.

I wanted to be unique........  :cry
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Raiettei

ChaoSynergy

Y'know, back when we originally had this, I think I said some sort of cubi or dragon or something.

But since then I've change my mind.  I want to be odd.  I want to be weird.  I want to be a Mythos :T

Zedd

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 20, 2009, 12:08:20 AM

Quote from: Zedd on March 19, 2009, 11:55:45 PM

Stoppit! I came up with the idea first.

I wanted to be unique........  :cry
Heh it will be fun really

Corgatha Taldorthar

I suppose. Plus it's a bit more protection when the angry mob of furries comes chasing us.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Turnsky on March 19, 2009, 11:52:24 PM
to quote a bowl of petunias.. "oh no, not again"

and if you know why i quoted /that/ you'd know a lot more about this forum than you do now.  >:3

Heee hee. But unless there's an Agrajag whining about being killed over and over somewhere, I have no idea why you quoted thatnow. :)

Sukasa

Quote from: Teh_Hobo on March 19, 2009, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 19, 2009, 08:21:41 PM
I would be the one human that came in from some other dimension and frigheten everyone in Furrae to death.
HUZZAH! I wouldn't be alone!

I guess I make three, since I've always been myself...  wait... :B

Yeah, definitely Human here, too.  I would definitely want a Patch, though.

Lowde

Probably either an angel or a demon... hmm, or maybe I'll just take a bit of both and be an angel/demon

Madmann135

Dragon... definitely a dragon.
Though... in order to avoid all that crap I would know a few tricks to make me look more like a common tiger.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Tapewolf

Quote from: N-Cat on March 19, 2009, 09:40:00 PM
Sorry.  I just thought that it was assumed that a majority of people would want to be someone similar to Dan.

Well, it would be nice if people put a bit more thought into it and thought out their own clans rather than bonding themselves to a clan we know precious little about, but that's just my opinion.  At least no-one has said they want to be a Tri-Wing...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 20, 2009, 05:03:27 AM
Sorry.  I just thought that it was assumed that a majority of people would want to be someone similar to Dan.

Well, it would be nice if people put a bit more thought into it and thought out their own clans rather than bonding themselves to a clan we know precious little about, but that's just my opinion.  At least no-one has said they want to be a Tri-Wing...

"Buttwings!" - Billy

Edit, Truth be told, a little originality is what can separate (at least at face value), 'good' characters from the mary-sues.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

JackTheCubiWolf

the reason i said about my guy being from Dan's clan is that before i joined the forum i would imagine i was really a cubi that was born with headwinds and all his powers and i was brought to this universe to keep evil from getting their hands on me to use me for evil and that i found out before i was suppose to and i was from Dan's clan
I'm back, and tired.

Mao

Assuming you don't want to know about the character that I use as my 'fursona', I'd have to say if I was directly translated into a character in Furrae there's a strong chance I'd either be just a regular being like everyone else or

Name:Orian (my real name)
Species: Demon  Bear
Wings:  Demons all seem to have bat wings, so there you go.
Hair: My head is bald irl, so I'll going to go with at least no longer than my fur.
Fur: Black with light brown.
Tail Length: Stub.
Interesting Characteristics:
Not going to bother with this as it just sounds like a pissing contest...

Damaris

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on March 20, 2009, 06:38:02 AM
the reason i said about my guy being from Dan's clan is that before i joined the forum i would imagine i was really a cubi that was born with headwinds and all his powers and i was brought to this universe to keep evil from getting their hands on me to use me for evil and that i found out before i was suppose to and i was from Dan's clan

Punctuation for the win, please.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Turnsky

makes more sense if you just remove the spaces and read it in your mind like a 12 year old that just got into a crate of red bull.

>:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

N-Cat

You're right! It does make more sense that way! Wow!

Buhamet

Quote from: Turnsky on March 19, 2009, 11:52:24 PM
to quote a bowl of petunias.. "oh no, not again"

and if you know why i quoted /that/ you'd know a lot more about this forum than you do now.  >:3

ahhh, gotta love the hhgttg

and I'm having second thoughts about a cubi clan..... probably would just be one I make myself

Dekari

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 20, 2009, 05:03:27 AM

I could do that, but then if I posted in here I would have to stop being lazy and finish out some of my writings so people could somewhat understand what I'm trying to get at in my character.  And as I have said before, I like being lazy.

Oh wait....I just posted in here.....nooooo, I don't want to be not lazy 'A'
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

Kipiru

Lucheek

If I could choose anything, I would choose Fae. But if we're basing this off of our personalities and stuff, I'd probaly be a being.

Though it is really cool that Amber has made a world so fantastic and rounded that we all want to jump in it and live.

Shachza

I dunno' the classification, but I identify most with Draconians (from Dragonlance).  I guess they'd be Half-Dragons; humanoid shape but with reptillian head, scales/claws/horns, and wings.

As to power level, I like the anime-esque over-the-top theatrics of Exalted.  :D
            <-- #1 that is!

Michael Chandra

Adventurer sounds like too much hassle and too much death-risk, so prolly a blacksmith being selling weapons.

If I were to go for something cool, it would be a Were training in the martial arts as being, while occasionally hunting in animal form. I got this thing for wolves you see. And tigers. Especially the white ones. Pwetty... :mowmeep

Cubi, Demon, Angel, Fae all aren't that interesting really. Dunno why people would go for those.
Though I wouldn't mind hanging out with an open-minded Demon or a not-too-hostile Cubi.

Jack McSlay

Among all the races, I think mythos is the one I most relate to.

For a job, I'd probably be a researcher, or martial artist
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Baal Hadad

I don't know too many of the other details, but as far as race went I think I'd prefer to be a Fae more so than anything else--I've thought this since I read "All Hail Queen Mab."

I don't know what sort of animal I'd look like, though possibly a rabbit (I haven't seen a rabbit Fae that I recall).

Name: Goldilocks
Species: Fae Rabbit
Wingspan: 4 ft.
Wing Color: Transparent, but can see a rainbow pattern in them.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair: Shoulder-length honey gold, in ringlets.
Fur: Lighter yellow than hair, and less orange.
Tail Length: Cottontail.

Interesting Characteristics:
Writes songs and poems that come to life--even some that have no words.
Usually peaceful and friendly but can have temper tantrums occasionally--then creates monsters.
Is into fashion, dresses in green, and has several ideas for when he becomes ruler of the kingdom--though he's deathly afraid of public speaking, which he conveniently forgets while thinking about the rules he'll enact as king.
Doesn't usually wander far from the kingdom, as he's kind of shy and likes to stay near home, although occasionally he will come out, explore, and entertain.  He's slow to anger but don't test him.  He's smarter than he comes across.

ShadesFox

If I existed in Furrae?  It would be as an inter dimensional traveler, which would be hard to classify as being/creature.  But it wouldn't matter.  All I would do is set up in a little building on the side of some road with a sign that says, "Questions Answered".
The All Purpose Fox

Draken

Sooooo.....
You'd be the "ShadesFox That Knows Stuff?"
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

James StarRunner

If I was in Furrae, I'd be a skinny human fur wannabe which would scare away all the locals.

Draken

You know, that gets me to wondering again...

If some of the Furrae veiw humans the same way some humans view Furrae (fetish fuel in other words), does that mean they try to emulate humans like humans do here? 

That is.....do they SHAVE themselves bald?  Like when people wear those suits??   :erk
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>