Hi (again) everybody

Started by Fallo, November 05, 2008, 07:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallo

I say again because I use to be here then I left for no reason but I came back. I have nothing else to say except hi. So yeah...  :cool

Eagle0600

Hi. Do you want my muffins? I don't want them.

:doommuffin :doommuffin

Fallo

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 07:54:44 PM
Hi. Do you want my muffins? I don't want them.

:doommuffin :doommuffin
Hmm. Ok. *snatches muffins and runs away*

Kipiru

Welcome back Fallo! I hope you didn't run away last time because of the weirdness here! Cause if you did, that's too bad- it's still here, stronger than ever! Other than that, have fun!

Fallo

Quote from: Kipiru on November 07, 2008, 05:54:00 AM
Welcome back Fallo! I hope you didn't run away last time because of the weirdness here! Cause if you did, that's too bad- it's still here, stronger than ever! Other than that, have fun!
I left for no reason. I would never leave because of the weirdness. Without the weird I feel normal and normal is not good.

Mao

So then, by extension, this place is bad because 'weird' is the normal here and thus you are normal while here.  Thus you are bad.

Kipiru

Don't confuse the guy any more Mowser, he'll have plenty of time to confuse himself :)

Suwako

darn newcomers, darn newcomers, darn newcomers.

always forgetting to bring presents and bribetools.

Fallo

Quote from: Mowser on November 07, 2008, 03:43:12 PM
So then, by extension, this place is bad because 'weird' is the normal here and thus you are normal while here.  Thus you are bad.
But wait. If I'm normal here and weird is the normal then that means I'm weird and if weird is normal here then what is weird? I confused myself. :mowdizzy

VSMIT

Cyclic logic is fun, isn't it?

Welcome back.

Kipiru

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.