Hello

Started by Eagle0600, November 05, 2008, 08:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle0600

I've been on the forum for several days, and suddenly realized that I hadn't introduced myself.

I had this written out in a far better version, but lost that. So, in summary, the following is a bit about myself. Not the good bits, mind, I'll let you all decide what's good about me. The following are things which may cause issues.

I like stories. I like new things in general, things I can explore. I may be a bit like a child in that respect, getting distracted by the 'shiny' new thing and ignoring everything else.

I tend not to commit well. I may fairly be called lazy. I disappear from forums etc. that I get bored with. I am here for the comics, and will likely stay for the comics, though I have found interesting stories to be found in the Tower of Art, as-well. My posts may fade out over time, or they may not. For this reason, it is not a wise idea to give me any kind of responsibility.

If you have any issues with my character/behavior, including this post, please feel free to slap me upside the head.

That said, I do hope that these issues will not be too much of a problem, but... fair warning. Also, to reiterate, good aspects of my personality are left out so that you may judge me yourself. This post does not mean I think poorly of myself.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  You've been around for a bit now, so I guess you've probably read the rules.  If not, do so right now.  Read the rules.  Obey the rules.  Worship the rules.  Don't do anything silly like deliberately antagonising the moderators.  Common-sense stuff, really.  Other than that, enjoy your stay and have fun.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're welcome to deliberately antagonise us. Just don't bitch when we respond in kind. ;-]

Welcome to the forum, and have a nice day!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Enjoy your stay and muffins full of Doom! :]
:doommuffin :doommuffin :doommuffin

Brunhidden

feel free to ask questions, once you know the regulars your set.... or irregulars...... oh hell, theyre just plain WEIRD   :B
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 05, 2008, 12:57:27 PM
feel free to ask questions, once you know the regulars your set.... or irregulars...... oh hell, theyre just plain WEIRD   :B

Nah. We're not plain weird. We're plaid, or perhaps a nice peach fuzz...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Poor thing, did the mean old one-eyed, boxy commissars scare you? Cause maybe you've noticed, there is a lot more to be scared of!  >:3

Lysander

That is right... I also like peaches.

Hope you enjoy yourself in this interesting place.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Eagle0600

Woah! :eek That's a lot of replies...

Tapewolf: Yeah, I scanned the rules anyway... I read the main points and not much of the sub-points... should I do that?

Box: I fully understand.

Ren: Yum! :boogie
Wait... are they poisonous?  :yuck

Brunhidden: Most forums make the same claim.

Box: Then again, some live up to it.

Kipiru: I believe that's Ren's fault. Go Ren.

Lysander: Interesting... yes, that's why I joined it. :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 06:01:39 PM
Ren: Yum! :boogie
Wait... are they poisonous?  :yuck
No, Eagle, they are not poisoned. They are cursed.. WITH AWESOME!! >:D

Dagardo

Poisonous or not I'm not touching them, aside from the fact that they aren't mine. Ren, I don't think I trust you enough to eat muffins of doom that you may for whatever reason give me. That said  it's still probably not a good idea to eat the muffins of dooms, hence the name.

It's been said some number of times that I'm not gonna count, but welcome here, sanity is forbidden in this place so don't bring it. On an unrelated side, I didn't do this intro thing and I get along just fine, no one here has maimed me... yet... *looks shiftily from side to side, and then runs off, leaving a sign that says "don't trust the muffins"*

Eagle0600

Don't worry, I won't trust anything you sa- I mean the muffins.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 06:36:22 PM
You'd better trust me and eat them - they are delicious. *eats one* See? Everything's perfectly fi-
:explosion

Dagardo

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on November 05, 2008, 06:56:52 PM
Quote from: Eagle0600 on November 05, 2008, 06:36:22 PM
You'd better trust me and eat them - they are delicious. *eats one* See? Everything's perfectly fi-
:explosion

Ya see what I tell ya? Ren just fell victim to his own game. But if he didn't, :explosion is one of the many reasons not to eat the muffins of doom.

Eagle0600

explosion.gif is not an explosion.

VSMIT

It's as close as we're ever gonna get.

Eagle0600

sorry, for some reason it wasn't loading properly, and I saw it as blank... my bad. :animesweat

Roureem Egas

A bit late of me to the welcome wagon but, hey, welcome to the forums.

Eagle0600

Auragonian

Hi! I'm Auragonian, the boredom master! here's some complenentery kudzu bombs and bloody scale shurikens in case you have to defend yourself! that, and I like to arm new people!