Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

I haven't yet exchanged many words with Draken, but from what I've seen he seems to be a good guy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Lysander has a sharp whit yet a soft tongue, and with both chooses to spread kindness rather than insult or retort.  He is an all around good guy.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basilisk forfits his lap to his doggy ^_^ That has to be about the nicest thing I've ever seen!

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander has been shown to be slow to anger and quick to make friends.  This outgoing and friendly person acts as a beacon to all by showing kindness to each of us regardless.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager knows what wicked things,
are written on the sky,
he trims sad lamps, he touches sad strings,
hearing the heavy purple wings,
Where the forgotten Seraph Kings,
Still plot how God shall die

E-Voyager knows all evil things,
under the twisted trees,
where the perverse in pleasure pine,
and men grow weary of green wine,
and sick of crimson seas

bill

PAM has put too much thought into this and it's really creepy

Lysander

Bill is a funny guy who also makes a good moderator of the peace around here. That typed he must be quite talented.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander seems to know how to pinpoint talent in anyone, and he's one of those people that seems to make this board a more comfortable place.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lisky

Aisha is an extremely talented artist, who seems to have a good sense of humor, and is all around well mannered... she's also participating in the Covert Courtesy Commutation, which makes her a very kind and generous person as well...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk has been very active in this thread proving that he's seen lots of good things in lots of good people
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

Xze is an awesome person with ever growing art skills that look better with every picture; for example: her avatar.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander has a great appreciation for the works of others, himself being an artist at giving praise  :mowwink

Sprocketsdance

Kipiru can see even the not-so-noticable talents of others which is a great talent itself  :boogie

Lisky

wuffnpuff is pretty much brand new to the forums, and yet managed to find this place... furthermore has started posting her own complements to people... she is both an observant and positive person... and so far, she seems pretty nice too

e_voyager

Basilisk is a good new friend and an better old friend. look how nicely he welcomes the new addition to the forum.

Sprocketsdance

E treasures friendships in a way we could all look to imitate ^_^

Lysander

wuffnpuff seems to be such a pleasant person, always bright an happy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander always has a kind word to make others smile.

Sprocketsdance

E was very nice to warn us about the incoming disaster instead of just running away ^_^

e_voyager

Mao

E-voyager is a hard to describe person.  He's got a lot of good points that many have pointed out throughout the course of this thread and I really don't think it even begins to scratch the surface of all the good things that can be said of him.

Sprocketsdance

Mao has a brain that is definitely a force to be reckoned with. He can look past the obvious and see the depths within. Although he may seem a bit rough on the outside he seems more like an oreo cookie; crunchy cookie outside but you can see the sugary white center. ^_^

e_voyager

wuffnpuff has found it in the goodness of her heart to encourage me to look beyond my short comings in the social arena. i hope i'm worthy of such kindness.

Lysander

e_voyager certainly is worthy if much kindness. He always has kinds words for others.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

From what I've seen of Lysander he is totally awesome. Very intelligent, mild-manered, and kind. His art is unbelievably amazing! The shading is superb and I love the way he draws wings.  :boogie

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Cousin Xze has her own comic which is more then i've been able to do.