Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

E is one of my oldest forum friends and is the bee's knees :D

(...Do bees have knees?)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sunblink

Lisky

Keaton has always been exceedingly friendly, nice, and an all around awesome person.  I only hope to meet more people like her... and it was awesome of her to adopt me into the chat  :P.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Nikki

Basilisk is also very friendly...but is it a trap? Only a test-nom will tell.  :mwaha

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Lysander

Xze always seems to be fun and energetic. A pleasant change from most people I see around me who are dull and lifeless.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

TheGreyRonin

Lysander always has something nice or interesting to say about others, and often combines the two.

Kipiru

Every time I see TheGreyRonin's avatar and name I get reminded about the whole romantic side to eastern culture- A good feeling indeed!

e_voyager

Kipiru is always there to remind me that it's okay to were your fandom on your sleeve.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

Be my day going well or not so well, reading e_voyager's words always makes my day at least a little brighter.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander is seemingly capable of drawing good  vibes out of everything- that s a gift, man!

Lysander

Kipiru makes drawing good vibes a simple thing with his never ending kind words and compliments to everyone.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is one of the nicest guys on the forum that i've met. He always sees the best in people and lets them know what he sees.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E has quite an amazing imagination as well as sense of humor. He never fails to suprise me and make my day between all of the horrible games we play in the arena =)

insidexml

Wuffnpuff is an extremely cheerful person who is very easy to get along with. She has contributed her fair share in the arena games, and seems to be a fun person.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Lysander

insidexml's avatar leads me to believe he is a fan of Chocobo and his new game. Should that be true insidexml must be awesome.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Lysander is educated about final fantasy, and thus i respect him.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Brunhidden created the Forum Bestiary! All Hail Brunhidden!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Corgatha is one of those few worthy of said Bestiary, a testament to his greatness.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is already one of the most frequent poster's on this thread but form what I've seen he's also one of the most original as well.

Lysander

e_voyager appears in this thread quite often as well. He has great abilities to continually find more and more good in everyone.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kipiru

Even though he seems overwhelmed with problems, Brunhidden still finds it in him to pay a good compliment! How respectfull!

Lysander

To even be able to compliment a compliment, that shows how thoughtful Kipiru can be.  :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Every time i look up Lysander has said or done something nice for some one.

Lysander

With how nice e_voyager is around here I'd imagine he's a joy to be around in person.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

e_voyager

Tytaj reminds me that there is no reason not to have over 30 names at any given time.

Sprocketsdance

E gave me robot pants a while back.. super awesome red robot pants.. he is very nice  :boogie

Lysander

wuffnpuff is an exceedingly nice and fun person.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander  has won NO earned the respect of everyone i'm met that's spoken of him.