Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

E_Voyager hangs around this place alot, which makes it hard to keep finding nice things to say about him, but he certainly doesn't seem to run out of nice things to say about others.

Which is nice. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Sprocketsdance

Aisha is a very talented artist =) And what I've seen of her she has always been so awesome and nice, she's a great gal. ^_^   :boogie

bradypodidae

In the nine or so weeks that wuffnpuff has been a registered member of the Mansion she has proven herself truly justified to be called The Huggler. Even when teasing and in jest, her mental and emotional hugs conveyed to those around her on the forum are always genuinely warm and sincere. Her presence on the Forum is always a bright spot in everyone's day.

...fan boy tryouts to be announced later.  >:3
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

proeliator bradypodidae is one of the few people i know who has a name that's not easy to take for their own
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager is awesome; definitely one of the nicest guys I know.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander always pays attention to other people and seems to take notes on their good sides and then tries to be as good as them or even better. And succeeds. Admirable!

e_voyager

Kipiru is so nice that he offers to do pieces of art for those with the patitations to give him time to work on them. what a nice guy he is to do that and share his skill and his big heart with us all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

And E_voyager is one of the most deserving people for an art gift, so he shall have one  :mowwink

Lysander

Wow. Kipiru is one of the most generous people I know, always freely sharing his great talents with others.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

one more we find Lysander in his natural habit  in the act of dispensing praise to other's he does it so well that it's become and art forum in and of it's self.

Lysander

Not praising e_voyager is almost difficult as he has so much to be praised about.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander has a cool character that i really would like to know more about.

Aisha deCabre

E_Voyager is quick to jump on giving someone a compliment, another good thing. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysander seems to prefer talking to dragons and sharing their wisdom, rather than going around mindlessly slaughtering them for glory- in other words a true dragon fan! Cheers!

e_voyager

Lysander

e_voyager's statements leads me to believe he likes both robots and dragons. It's no wonder he's such a cool guy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Lysander displays exquisite taste in his compliments.. joy, grateful, friend, and kindness are just a smidgen of words than describe him. What a grand fellow!  :boogie

Kipiru

Wuffy has in no time become a well recognised member of this forum, bringing smiles to everyone with her posts!

Lysander

Kipiru is always vocal about his feelings, which always seem to be good feelings: An admirable trait. Most people are only vocal about everything they dislike.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kipiru

Brunhdden is a fan of Terry Pratchett- that scores some major points for him in my list  :mowmeep

Lysander

Kipiru is a great guy. He always makes people feel happy and appreciated both inside this thread and around the forum.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

when not one a job Lysander is generally a Carefree kind of guy which complements his straight forward attitude.

Lysander

I think e_voyager actually spent time reading my extensive character profile. You're awesome, E.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander is a cool artist, and a cool and kind person in general, methink.  :)
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Brunhidden

Aisha reminds me of outlaw star, i miss that show...
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Angel

Brunhidden's new avatar is creepy in a really awesome way. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel has always been a fun and funny person, i've really enjoyed getting to know her over the past few months.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk avatar makes me think of royalty. pirate royalty. all hail the pirate king