Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander agrees with my assessment of Gabi's kindness so he must be right and Gabi must be nice. Executive logic in action  folks
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Information-dead is posting in the PAY thread already; this means he is quickly adjusting or already has, which is always a good thing :)

Lysander

techmaster-glitch is the most pleasant floating orb I know.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander is one of the friendliest mercs I've ever known as well as one of the friendliest wolves I've ever known.  Putting the two together it makes for a pleasant surprise indeed. :D

e_voyager

Mao is a friendly character and has an interesting style
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

Lysander's kind words shall surely catch up with him one day.

Mao

Cogi's words catch us all up in their elegance and thoughtfulness.

Lisky

Mao's a cool Cat... err... cabbit... err...
lets try this again...

Mao's a pretty cool guy, his posts are usually quite amusing, and he posts here fairly often. That makes him someone who appreciates the positive traits in others...  and he too has much that can be appreciated...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Basilisk can stop himself before saying something that doesn't make sense, which is a good trait to have even in nonsensical places.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

If Black Angel wrote more, this place might be a little less nonsensical. Or, if it were a bit more nonsensical, more delightful nevertheless.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus has a unique way of mixing the flow of words and meaning to make poetry take on a  life of it's own.

Lysander

e_voyager is one of the more avid posters in this thread, all of those posts being a testament of the great amount of goodness he has to share.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander's kindness has no visible bounds and seems to grow with every person he meets 

Gabi

e is good indeed. And he pays enough attention to get to know other forumites quite well.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lisky

Gabi has always been an exceedingly kind and fun person, and the world would be a better place if there were more people like her

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil has made me laugh on several occasions and generally isn't annoying when he posts.  He presents himself well and has displayed a fair amount of intelligence.

Lysander

Mao's signature is an example of how delightfully philosophical he can be.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Cogidubnus

Lysander's name reminds me of the heroes of the Ancient world, but mostly of the legend of Lycidas, written by a blind poet - surely there is something of Lycidas in Lysander's character, for if he were to go before his time, surely we would weep.

Brunhidden

Cogidubnus has a name which is probably harder to pronounce on the first try then mine is, he is also a snappy dresser and one of the few people i have the privilege of using the word 'dapper' to describe
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lysander

Brunhidden has the most interesting vocabulary. I like it.  :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander has gather quite a following on the forum proving that people like and respect him   here.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

yakanaj is very sweet and it's always nice to read her posts. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Black_angel is outstandingly sweet and reacts in quite a delightful manner to my eccentricities such that it strikes at something within and seems to affirm my own nature, lending me great pleasure.

And by that I mean she's damn cute when she's scared or creeped out.

Angel

For a sadist who likes to make me squirm, Stygian is pretty damn awesome, as a writer and a friend.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel rarely posts outside of the arena from what I've seen, but when she does she keeps it insightful, to the point and on topic.. which is more than can be said of the vast majority of posters.  Myself included.