Count As High As You Can...Before "The Man" Stops You. [02]

Started by e_voyager, July 04, 2008, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Some zombies can actually move quite quickly if they want to.  The ones in CVRPG are just different from everything else.

Mao

What?  They can?  That's the first I've heard of this.

Angel

Depends on your interpretation of zombie. For example, once the zombies in Night of the Living Dead got close to their prey, they were pretty darn quick. And if you count 28 Days Later as a zombie movie (I'm on the fence about it) they were pretty fast too.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Hmm, I suppose you're right.  Guess I'm just used to my zombies shambling along in a traditional manner.  Everyone is in such a rush these days.. Even the zombies!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Darkmoon

The creatures in 28 Days Later were not zombies. Zombies cannot die of starvation. They're already dead.

The zombies in Night of the Living Dead were focused, not quick. If they had something to focus on, they'd move faster, yes, but they wouldn't run or (in the case of stupid recent "zombie" movies) do cool acrobatics.

Points to VSMIT for referencing CVRPG, but sadly I have to take the points back for saying zombies can "want".

That pleaves you back at 0.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

There's always Shaun of the Dead to reference another 'one' of those zombie movies.  Those guys took their time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Given some of our previous conversations;  I for ONE would not want to reference anything with number two.

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mao

Right then.  I guess this means we safely move on to 3.

VSMIT

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

VSMIT

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

VSMIT

Mao

VSMIT

Aisha deCabre

Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mao

VSMIT

Mao

VSMIT

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager

VSMIT