[Art] Alteisentier Art. - Tuesday the 26th

Started by Alteisentier, February 26, 2008, 06:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Alteisentier on November 24, 2008, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: Mowser on November 24, 2008, 01:53:23 PM
Stop posting cool stuff that can potentially get me in trouble at work gosh darn it!  XD

Too cool for work?

Well.. that and my work place is ultra-conservative.

Alteisentier

Quote from: Mowser on November 24, 2008, 01:58:08 PM
Quote from: Alteisentier on November 24, 2008, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: Mowser on November 24, 2008, 01:53:23 PM
Stop posting cool stuff that can potentially get me in trouble at work gosh darn it!  XD

Too cool for work?

Well.. that and my work place is ultra-conservative.

I probably should have put an MA-13 on that.
*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, probably. Although technically there's nothing there to point at and complain...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

We can get fired for swimsuit calendars.  In fact, it's happened.  I saw one guy get the boot because his gf sent him a picture of herself in a rather scanty (but tasteful) dress and he viewed it at work.  One of the women here saw it, was offended reported him for looking at lewd pictures and that was that.

WhiteFox

I usually apply NSFW liberally. Better safe then sorry.

As for the pic... wow, I love the skin texture/pattern.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Alteisentier

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/Alteisentier/Shikar.png?t=1227756425 a quick sketch of a character for an RP, gonna redo it properly and colour

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/Alteisentier/ZX.jpg?t=1227756582 a late night sketch of something I couldn't get out of my head, might redo it.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1745441/ and my most recent commish, i'll label this NSFW even if there's nothing sexual.
*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Nikki

*blink*

Holy waffles i love your style! There's detail, but not enough to make my eyes go 'AAAAHHH!! DETAIL!!!'

'scuse me while i set up tent for lurking here.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Alteisentier

WhiteFox

Looking at the Comissar-1 pic, I just realized something about the cloth. Military uniforms (I'm not talking about fatigues here, I mean officers uniforms here) are normally made of a really stiff canvas (at least, I think it's canvas), so they don't usually rumple up so much. Sorry I made such a fuss about it before.

On the other hand, I love the fire/smoke/dust clouds in that pic.

I love the figure in the stormsketches.jpg pic. Particularly the hand, face, and pose.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Alteisentier

llearch n'n'daCorna

We noticed. ;-]

FWIW, the interesting patterns on her arm and shoulder - and other anatomy - are very subtle. I didn't notice them the first time around. I have to wonder what they look like from the front...

Alteisentier

Mao

I know it's not one, but it really looks like a zerg to me.  :B  That aside, I'm sorry to hear that you're kind of upset of late, hope things get better man.

GabrielsThoughts

I really like the bone naga/dragon thingy you made alt
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Mao

I believe the first time he showed it in IRC it was referred to as a 'Pain Elemental'.  I thought it looked like a bit like, but not entirely unlike, something that resembled a Hydralisk.

Alteisentier

llearch n'n'daCorna

GabrielsThoughts

the Christmas dragon was nice... awesome, cool, interesting, and smoking hawt (misspelled for emphasis).
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Alteisentier

Kipiru

The Christmas female dragon is awesome, great eyes and I just love the clear lines!

Alteisentier

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh158/Alteisentier/StormDragoness.jpg?t=1231713334 A now fully coloured version of this picture, if alittle late for the season. Done for free because she's an awesome friend.

Kipiru

O, wow! Sweet coloring, great shading and the fine lines on her wings and hips- awesome!

Alteisentier

Alteisentier

GabrielsThoughts

kupo-bot rocks kupo... it sounded funnier in my head.

Alteisentier

Kipiru

Nice! Reminds me of a Tau soldier from Warhammer 40K!

Omega

Quote from: Kipiru on January 31, 2009, 07:31:52 PM
Nice! Reminds me of a Tau soldier from Warhammer 40K!
I was thiking exactly the same thing.

The scale of torso versus legs is a bit off from normal human standards, but since it's a robot(-ish), I can't really say that it's wrong, but artistic.

Alteisentier

GabrielsThoughts