I just read the rules

Started by Axis, May 28, 2007, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Good thing you're on the side of Team Evil.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zina

Yeah, I like it better over here. It smells nice.

Darkmoon

RJ

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 28, 2007, 08:11:13 PM
And we have cappuccinos.

Oh I am so there... to hell with Team Goody-Two-Shoes!

Gabi

May I add my 2 bits? I've made myself a cup of chocolate tea today and it turned out quite good. I can offer you some if you want (at least at AC).

I figured that since you were talking about capuccinos and the topic wasn't closed, it would be ok to say this.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

You're just fine.

Team Evil: We've got better music, cooler people... and cappuccinos.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... pity I've been avoiding caffeine for 6 months now...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

You're one of THEM!

Burn him! Burn the box!

Reese Tora

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 29, 2007, 12:00:18 PM

I tried that once.  I weaned myself of caffine by switching to rootbeer, and I wen a whole year without any caffine. (except for game nights, of course :rolleyes: )

Then I got a job.  At the time I joined, they stocked sodas in the breakroom fridge, and free drink is free drink.(too many people drank them up, so that's gone now)

One think about going caffine free, the caffine free version of my favorite drink is also diet.  I can't stand the taste of aspertame, so I couldn't bring myself to drink more than a couple cans of it.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Netrogo

You have the caffine??? *burns his 'gud guyz' badge* Long live team evil!!!!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

ITOS

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 29, 2007, 02:51:26 PM
Burn him! Burn the box!

Recycling is better. That is why we don't burn witches anymore.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Netrogo

Quote from: ITOS on May 29, 2007, 04:54:22 PM
Burn him! Burn the box!

We turn witches into common household goods and drink containers?
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Reese Tora on May 29, 2007, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 29, 2007, 12:00:18 PM

I tried that once.  I weaned myself of caffine by switching to rootbeer, and I wen a whole year without any caffine. (except for game nights, of course :rolleyes: )

Here's some interesting facts about caffeine, that started me off on avoiding it. Details like, it takes 6 -weeks- for it to exit your body. It causes the arteries in your brain to contract, limiting the flow of blood, and hence oxygen, to the important bits that make you think.

On that basis, I decided I'd rather think than drink. It seems to be working so far...

If you're really interested, I'll hunt up the link I got the details from (and the corroborating links to various places that back up the statements)...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

I'll stick with the Red Bull and Coke, kthx.  >:3

Darkmoon

Quote from: Netrogo on May 29, 2007, 05:00:45 PM
Quote from: ITOS on May 29, 2007, 04:54:22 PM
Burn him! Burn the box!

We turn witches into common household goods and drink containers?

Mostly benches.

Netami

Once again the admins prove just how butthurt they can be over their structured rule system!

Darkmoon

I do hope that was playful teasing...

Damaris

and once again Netami shows the admins that keeping him around serves no real purpose...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

thegayhare

Quote from: Darkmoon on May 28, 2007, 08:11:13 PM
And we have cappuccinos.

I don't like coffee of any sort...

*makes pie... evil pie,  with apples and pears in it*

Destina Faroda

I think Netami was just intending to joke around.

I never thought the day would come when I'd be the one who thinks someone else is taking things a little too seriously.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

Netami is a troll.  He's unfortunately spent enough of his time making (very, very thinly) veiled stabs at people that he doesn't get the luxery of making "jokes" like that any more.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Yup. I live a very spartan lifestyle.

Zina

I still stand my previous statement that Netami is boring and no longer funny. If you're going to be a troll, you should at least be funny. Especially when everyone already knows you're a troll. Otherwise, what's the point?
Step it up, Netami. No one likes a boring troll. :C

Destina Faroda

Maybe because labelling someone else as troll isn't very funny to begin with.

If it's not okay for an individual to jab at another, then no one should be allowed to throw jabs at all.

I'll take a "boring" troll over a "humorous" exchange of one-liners at someone else's expense any day.  Communial trolling is far worse than an individual's self-expression.
Sig coming...whenever...

Zina

Netami's admitted to being a troll several times. It's cool, I troll too. It's not really an insult these days. Trolling can be rather enjoyable, if it's funny and entertaining to watch. That way, everyone wins.
:V

Amber Williams

I keep hoping that one day Netami will evolve into his second boss form...with the cool laser eyes.  But I keep messing up the cheat code. :<

Destina Faroda

No, not everyone wins.  Only the people who band together win, since they've already predetermined what's entertaining or not.  Anyone else who goes against them gets silenced or ignored and loses.

And I don't find that fun at all.
Sig coming...whenever...

Zina

Maybe because you wont let yourself have fun.
Relax. It's just the internet.

Destina Faroda

When I relax and join in, it's considerered a flame or an attack.  So, no I can't relax.  I don't have anyone else with me to agree that it's just fun.
Sig coming...whenever...

Zina

Well that just sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you should look into it.