After the smoke clears

Started by Zedd, June 05, 2007, 05:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Yes I am back and craziyer and those who dont know yet..My modem exploded and left me no net least up to two weeks and sucks not to able post with you ladys and germs but I hope you missed me cause I come back with a refreshsing mind and burnt skin

Tapewolf

Ah.  I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Netami

Welcome back, mah boi.

A day without the reactor internet is like a day without the sun.

Zedd

I taught the old modem a lesson too

King Of Hearts

Im reminded of an old local newspaper comic I read it was about this obese girl who was on a South beach diet and her maid asked how is she going to get thin with all that stuff she's eating. She responded by saying that all she needs to do is make sure she eats "good" carbs.

Then she takes a stick of butter and then says "You see this? Its bad carbohyderates so we will make it into good carbs."

she then proceeded to scold the sick of butter.

"BAD BUTTER! Dont melt! I SAID Dont melt! Dont sulk!"

Bad modem! Let Zedd Surf!

Zedd

I used a catapult+matches+and mix of butante and gas!

llearch n'n'daCorna

napalm works better than butane.

Of course, napalm sticks to kids, so what do I know....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

i have had my share of computers go boom- the longest being about three months of no phone line, the second longest was a full month of spastic processor after someone invited me to Open Canvas...which decided to bitchslap my motherboard.

however the most annoying computer problem was for two months the keyboard was inoperable, leaving me only the mouse... i was able to communicate crudely by copy and pasting bits of other peoples conversations, with strangely erratic capitalization making me look crazed.

i feel for ya man

QuoteSince you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparable.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

Least I taught it a lesson what that only matters to me