Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Drake Manaweilder

"The team of excellence dose it again! Nice shooting Sly!"
"Hey we would've been dead in the water if it weren't for you Murry."
"When you two are done making out, I'll see you at the safe house. Sheesh!"
-(in order) Murry, Sly and Bentley, Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Boog

"Am I the only one who finds it odd that our host is a giant talking cat who's also a mafia boss!?" - Jonny Garland, Shadow Hearts: From the New World. May not be his actual phrasing, but still great.

Mexican Newspaper Guy: "Of course, there's some tabloids printing stories about giant cats and vampires, but give me some credit here."
*Mao and Hilda look embarassed*
Mao: I know what you're thinking...
Hilda: Wasn't us!
- Same game, same likelyhood of the phrasing being off.

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Boogeyman on December 28, 2006, 07:45:30 PM
"Am I the only one who finds it odd that our host is a giant talking cat who's also a mafia boss!?" - Jonny Garland, Shadow Hearts: From the New World. May not be his actual phrasing, but still great

Shadow Hearts: Covenant was more awesome, and this quote is why.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Teroniss

"Check out my Warhammer, it cost me 40k" - Dwarf Gryphon Rider, WC3

"All your base are belong to us"- Katz(if you didnt know this one, i will be forced to hurt you)

"If someone levels a shotgun your way, you kill 'em, skin 'em, and bash in their skull. Self preservation is a vital part of humanity, my favorite in fact" - Jack, VtM: Bloodlines

Xuzaf D

Quote from: Teroniss on December 29, 2006, 03:21:23 PM
"All your base are belong to us"- Katz(if you didnt know this one, i will be forced to hurt you)
Quote from: Warlike on September 03, 2006, 03:04:24 AM
Video game quote time. Post your favorites VG quotes or some you think have been important or infamous. Please don't just post random game qoutes just because you remember them, and try to post something that at least has meaning beyond the context of the game (in other words, don't post long RPG conversations that constantly refer to terms people could only learn from 70 hours of gameplay or the like.) No All Your Base ect. since that has been pretty much overkilled at this point. Finally please note the origin of the quote.

It seems it will be me who has to hurt you. ELOHEL RAFFLES

bill

"Today, we're on a secret mission to get some coffee and donuts. Problem is, the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts. So now, we gotta go kick their asses." - Call of Duty 3

Drake Manaweilder

(During a "victory dance" scene)
"Aww, you two make a cute couple"-Norma Beatty
"Shut up Norma"-Senel Coolidge and Chloe Valens
-Tales of Legendia

Blazehawk

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 29, 2006, 06:08:00 PM
"Today, we're on a secret mission to get some coffee and donuts. Problem is, the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts. So now, we gotta go kick their asses." - Call of Duty 3

:lol That one nearly made me spill my drink.

Anyway, here's one:

"Here's a riddle. When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? I'll tell you: whenever you want it to be." - American McGee's Alice

Oh, and Caleb from the Blood series is indeed awesome. :3

Caswin

To quote the same game as the title (that is, Star Fox 64):

Boss: [Submerged, periscope destroyed]
I can't see anything!

FIRE ANYWAY!!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Akisohida

From Vanguard Bandits for Playstation. All battle quotes are randomized; the attacker randomizes from a list of attacking quotes and the attacked does the same. (Example Attacker: Have at you! Defender: Ow!) I had the PERFECT matchup from the random quotes.

Attacking Mech: There you are!
Defending Mech: Here I am!

Again, it is from Vanguard Bandits, one of the best games of all time, IMO. :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Akisohida

'Whatever you think is right; you're wrong..And that is a big mistake.' Setzer to Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Xuzaf D

Double Post!!!! Kill it with fire. :rm

Build castle walls to stay alive- Rampart

Alan Garou

Monk! I need a monk!
-Age of Empires II: Age of Kings

Valynth

"mind if I do my happy dance?"- Spiderman, Marvel:  Ultimate Alliance.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Janus Whitefurr

"A deadman is no different than anybody else. In the end, it's only our strength of spirit that allows us to go on."
~Juji Kabane, Gungrave: Overdose

""Come on, you ponderous exoskeleton... you cocoon-eating lobster-faced cave-dwelling arthropoidal alimentary sphincter muscle!"
~Ludger Brink, The Dig

"So what's the surprise?"
"Oh, just your average everyday pre-regulation destroyer-class solid-fuel recoil booster."
".......you're serious."
"Yes."
~Ben and Maureen, Full Throttle

"You don't want to kill me, 47. We're practically brothers, you can't shoot me."
"I can do whatever I'm paid to."
~ Mark Parchezzi III and Agent 47, Hitman: Blood Money
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Azlan

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
Random party goer, Tihark Orchard mission, Guild Wars Nightfall (obviously a Real Genius reference)

"No citizens over, or under, the age of 18 may appear on, or in, the streets after curfew is in progress. Violators of Inquisition curfew may be intimidated, incarcerated, lacerated and/or masticated if time permits and the weather is fine."
Grand Inquisition, Zork Grand Inquisitor

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric. We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
Frobozz Electric, Zork Grand Inquisitor
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Vidar

"Ain't got time to play with myself."
-Duke Nukem in Duke Nukem 3d, when you try to use the pinball machine "Duke Nukem: Balls of steel"
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Aridas

Wasn't balls of steel an entirely different game in the arcade? (You know, since it was a plug for a real game)

Caswin

Quote from: Azlan on January 08, 2007, 08:43:37 PM
"No citizens over, or under, the age of 18 may appear on, or in, the streets after curfew is in progress. Violators of Inquisition curfew may be intimidated, incarcerated, lacerated and/or masticated if time permits and the weather is fine."
Grand Inquisition, Zork Grand Inquisitor

"Permasuck, from Frobozz Electric. We don't make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
Frobozz Electric, Zork Grand Inquisitor
Ah, ZGI...

"Shun magic!  Shun the appearance of magic!  Shun everything!  And then, shun shunning!"
"And above all, never forget: Who - is - the boss - of you?  ME!  I - AM - THE BOSS - OF YOU!  I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!"
-Yannick, the Grand Inquisitor

I've got to transliterate the Hades phone service sometime.
"For a list of questions, please press two.  For a list of numbers, count to ten.  To press two, please press seven.  To press nine, please press three..."
Something to that effect.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ilpalazzo

The only thing i'm giving up is an ass-kicking! -God Hand

Drake Manaweilder

"We bring gifts"
-Chinise Nuke Cannon~ Command and Conquer: Generals

Akisohida

'Do not run! We are your friends!' - Goblin Techies; Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne.

'WHAAAZ HAPPENIN!?' - Goblin Techies; Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

" 'Kill the dwarves!' 'We are the dwarves!' " - Dwarven Mortar Team; Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne

Janus Whitefurr

"Status of relation: Upgraded. Invitation extended: consume mass quantities."
~ Ambassador Kuh'rekt, City of Villains

"That's just my style."
~Adell, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (on a variety of topics)

"Plan comes together: I love it!"
~ Ambassador Kuh'rekt, City of Villains

Kenji

"Boiler: Balls of brass, sir!  Polished to the nth degree!
Conker: Oh no.  A bourgeoid, big-bullocked boiler.  That's all I need."
~Conker's Bad Fur Day

Aridas

"Don't be foolish, you foolish fool wearing the foolishly foolish clothes." - von Karma, Phoenix Wright 2

Valynth

"Violence solves all of life's problems!"- Bullies, Bully.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Ryudo Lee

Dropping a warship on me is cheating!  Take it back!
-Id from Xenogears

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Drake Manaweilder

"You are the 8th *snerk* greatest Lord"
-'the gene', Stronghold Crusader

Tapewolf

I present some of the taunting from Karras, the arch-villain in Thief 2, who is totally off his trolley and sounds like Droopy.

"What hast thou... built, Garrett?
When the time comes to review thy life, with the Master Builder afore thee, and the question is asked "What hast thou built?"  What will thee say, poor Garrett?  For thou art a man of destruction, not construction!  'Tis the biggest sin of all.
Build thyself today a good house!  That would please Him, much!"
--Karras, Thief 2

"Who is Karras, but the hand of the Builder?  What the Builder wills, Karras does!  What the Builder wants, Karras makes!  Praise to Karras!  (and the builder.)"
--Karras, Thief 2

(sobbing) "I have built so many things!  I have made servants from street scum!  I have made towers and arches from raw ore!  I have built to glorify Him that is Builder and teacher... if ever I did a thing, it was always... for Him!  He knows this!  For He knows... He knows all!"
--Karras, Thief 2

"I see thee!  And the one they called Garrett did come... Another(?) was he, and trickery and stealth were his weapons.  Then Karras the brave did seize him, and smote him right down!  With the venom of truth and the mace of the righteous.  Praise Karras!"
--Karras, Thief 2

"Nay, nay!  Stop thy destructions, Garrett.  Thou art... not important.  Thou hast not built anything, not like Karras has, mmm!  I shall strike thee down for certain this time."
--Karras, Thief 2

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E