02/08/09 [DMFA #969] - Negotiations continue

Started by Jairus, February 09, 2009, 12:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Let's see: Regina seems to be bringing a tray with a bottle and two glasses to Kria and the "representative," while Dan - who has an unknown relationship with Regina - is that representative.

This cannot end well.

Also: Kria? Is still hilarious.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Hellcat

it will either be a long silence or another flashback when dan  and regina meet

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ghostwish

It's been off.

Oh, and Dan's gay. It's for certain now. Abel x Dan fans rejoice. XD

Jairus

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on February 09, 2009, 12:16:47 AM
I see she managed to get his shirt off.
Well, she did tear it off here. Poor Dan.

Quote from: Ghostwish on February 09, 2009, 12:19:59 AM
Offhand, I'd say it's more like A) she's Lorenda's mom, and B) she is a demon, and C) she is creeping him out. I'd be just a little worried by this point in a conversation with Kria.

Darkdragon

Negotiations' going fairly well. No use of force has commenced yet.

Janus Whitefurr

"Please?"
"No"
"PLEASE?"
"NO!"
"....please with a cherry?"
"....no. I'll take the cherry, though."

Memories of similar designs~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

inuhanyo

"Put the tray on the cart outside the door."

It appears that the cart in question is outside of the room Kria and Dan are in.

Regina might be able to avoid being spotted by Dan.  For her, this is probably the best outcome.

If Dan were lucky, the door will be closed, and Regina won't try and peek.  But where would the fun in that be?

Third alternative, Dan and Regina mutually spot each other.  Hilarity ensues.

Forth alternative, Dan spots Regina, she doesn't spot him.  Given Dan's impulsive streak, his reaction will probably decay this back to the third alternative.

And yeah, Dan most likely finds Kria's advances very creepy.

Tyranastrasz

Quote from: inuhanyo on February 09, 2009, 12:26:10 AM
"Put the tray on the cart outside the door."

It appears that the cart in question is outside of the room Kria and Dan are in.

Regina might be able to avoid being spotted by Dan.  For her, this is probably the best outcome.

If Dan were lucky, the door will be closed, and Regina won't try and peek.  But where would the fun in that be?

Third alternative, Dan and Regina mutually spot each other.  Hilarity ensues.

Forth alternative, Dan spots Regina, she doesn't spot him.  Given Dan's impulsive streak, his reaction will probably decay this back to the third alternative.

And yeah, Dan most likely finds Kria's advances very creepy.

I am getting the feeling that Dan is going to finally get creeped out enough to storm right out of the room....

And collide with Regina, then proceed to fall over (probably her as well), then something similar to Aary's "I can't think of a response to this situation" reaction.

SpottedKitty

"Negotiations"? Is that what kids are calling it these days...?   ;)

Had to laugh at the look on Dan's face, though.

And yes, I think this is a perfect time for Dan to meet up with one of his old friends.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Jairus on February 09, 2009, 12:21:18 AM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on February 09, 2009, 12:16:47 AM
I see she managed to get his shirt off.
Well, she did tear it off here. Poor Dan.

Offhand, I'd say it's more like A) she's Lorenda's mom, and B) she is a demon, and C) she is creeping him out. I'd be just a little worried by this point in a conversation with Kria.

Yeah, because anyone who resists THAT isn't attracted to women.

Actually no, Dan's not gay--he's a girl.  He's a girl who thinks she's a guy, and who has a flat chest, and...and....

And a ten-spot to whoever can give the time of death on that "joke"....  >.<

Valynth

Quote from: SpottedKitty on February 09, 2009, 02:02:56 AM

...What happened to the chicken?

A cookie for those who get it.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Jairus

Quote from: Valynth on February 09, 2009, 03:06:32 AM
Quote from: SpottedKitty on February 09, 2009, 02:02:56 AM

...What happened to the chicken?

A cookie for those who get it.
"Choke a smurf?"

Jeff Dunham, Spark of Insanity. Love that show so much. "A... C... Phlegm..."

So, in regards to the new schedule, I hope it works out for you, Amber.

Kipiru

I'd have to go with Ghostwish on this one! You must really hate women to pass on such an offer, demon or not! 

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Kipiru on February 09, 2009, 03:14:04 AM

I'd have to go with Ghostwish on this one! You must really hate women to pass on such an offer, demon or not! 

Um...isn't that misogyny, not homosexuality?  :P

Gamma

Quote from: Kipiru on February 09, 2009, 03:14:04 AM
Ugh... We've been over the reasons many times before. He ain't gonna bang her and he still likes women!

Without getting to nasty about it some people just repulse others; no matter how much money, power, charisma, or beauty they have. Somethings just don't work and they won't lower their standards that far.  :mad
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

AmigaDragon

Some guys might like it this way but I'd say Dan doesn't like pushy women, which Kria is. He most likely prefers to be the pursuer, not the pursued.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Sergei Prokofiev - Semyon Kotko (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Baal Hadad

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 09, 2009, 04:13:00 AM
Some guys might like it this way but I'd say Dan doesn't like pushy women, which Kria is. He most likely prefers to be the pursuer, not the pursued.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Sergei Prokofiev - Semyon Kotko (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes

That I'll go for.  Plus she's so OLD....

Kipiru

Quote from: Gamma on February 09, 2009, 03:26:12 AM

Without getting to nasty about it some people just repulse others; no matter how much money, power, charisma, or beauty they have. Somethings just don't work and they won't lower their standards that far.  :mad

We are just jesting, of course this is a matter of morals, though in Kria's case i wouldn't think it as lowering standarts, more like Dan's afraid she might brake him :D

JamesCray

"What if I offered my dress in exchange? Eh? Eh?
"No."

Dang you Dan, DANG YOU!
I wish the real world would just stop hassling me.
"I work in Fringe Division. Weird is a matter of degrees."

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ren Gaulen

Agree, Dan! The fact that she is several centuries old and the mother of one of your friends does not deny the fact she still looks young and is hot like the hotness itself! :B

Actually, no. A man should stay true to his foundations. *dramatic face*

Alterationartist

It's been off.

My response to that is this.

I'd say it's because of Kria's projected step in the demonic age range. Between Dan and Kria, it's like a young adult being flirted with by his friend's 35-year old mother. Kria's attitude, advances, and normal role call for antagonism are all turn offs for Dan. Dan, being a former advenurer for the cause of justice and one who apparently still holds prejudice for "demon's evil tendencies" couldn't bear the thought of being with, not only one of poorly reputed race, but a prime specimen in the less than saintly acts, with the attitude to match. Kria's overly forward and somewhat intrusive (meaning creepy) advances only serve to sour the punch.
Round 9!

Kipiru

The attitude may be the cause for Dan's reluctance, but I don't think age is ever an issue in a realm filled with long living creatures!

Akisohida

Quote from: AmigaDragon on February 09, 2009, 04:13:00 AM

----------------
via FoxyTunes

I don't agree. Dan likes strong women, just look at his love of amazons. They are womens, they are pretty, they are strong, and they like to adventure! He wants a loved one whos idea of a romantic outing is slaying the big evil three towns over!

But Kria..Well, she is just TOO forward, not to mention a little creepy.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Mao

Quote from: Akisohida on February 09, 2009, 07:20:00 AM
I don't agree. Dan likes strong women, just look at his love of amazons. They are womens, they are pretty, they are strong, and they like to adventure! He wants a loved one whos idea of a romantic outing is slaying the big evil three towns over!

Not to mention she is the big evil three towns over...

Akisohida

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 09, 2009, 07:51:51 AM
Quote from: Akisohida on February 09, 2009, 07:20:00 AM

Not to mention she is the big evil three towns over...

And two towns over..and one town over...and four..five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten towns over, too!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

thegayhare

You know with lorenda's reaction to her behavior you'd think she'd have toned it down a bit...

Also Older women who prefure younger guys are called cougers right?  that doesn't seem quite accurate for Kria... she's much more dangerous then a couger

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Arcblade

I'm of the opinion that Dan keeps his heterosexuality, even if he is refusing Kria.  Her creepy factor is off the charts.