End

Started by Brunhidden, November 10, 2010, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

i know you must all be tired of hearing bad things from my life....

job- fired

car- died

wife- kicked me out and says i cant see the kids

divorce attorney will be called tomorrow. today i went to the doctor, therapist, and an abused womens shelter.... apparently im abused but not emasculated enough to receive help from them. currently living with my mother and trying to find a job before the legal battle starts to hurt.

crying, wanna barf

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Oh man...I...I just don't know what to say. There are no words... I just don't understand how this happened, from some of your other posts, things seemed somewhat stable...

I truly, sincerely hope things somehow get better for you. I just wish I could do more...

Gabi

I'm talking to you on AIM right now, so... just letting you know I've seen your post. I hope everything gets better for you. I'll be here if you want to talk.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Suwako

oh dear, best wishes brunhidden and good luck. I'm surprised that things turned bad like this like tech already mentioned.

llearch n'n'daCorna

As Gabi says - I'm here if you want to talk.

Sorry to hear all this, really I am. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

*hugs* I'm so sorry Brun.  It sounds like you already have some ears, but I'm more than happy to listen as well.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Brunhidden

spoke with the wife today

apparently she only goes on here to monitor what i say to you all and thus wanted me to say some things

first- she claims i left her, not her kicked me out. she says this because 'kicking me out' would have included calling the cops to physically remove me

second- we are scheduled for counseling tomorrow and a free legal council on Tuesday

third- she states that she only wanted a separation, me to spend the night at my parents. but with all the 'you're through' and 'get out' and suchlike i took it as i wasn't wanted

fourth- weve been fighting at some degree for months, and for about four days she gave me the silent treatment. why? she says 'i didnt have anything nice to say to you so i didnt say anything at all'

im sure we could have 'worked things out' and stayed together if we reaaaaly tried. but that kind of stressful environment would not be good for us or for the kids. i hope the two of us can handle this like adults and put the intrests of my daughters first.

Damaris

Brun's wife, if you are interested in expressing things on this forum, you will need to register an account.  Next time Brun passes on your messages, I'm editing them out.  Grow up.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm inclined to agree with Damaris, albeit I probably wouldn't have expressed it quite that harshly.

Lest it be taken otherwise, I should point out that we're not taking Brun's side (whilst admitting that personally, I've spent more time talking to him than to you, and hence I have a bias there; I'll try not to let it affect me, however) in the argument. Nor are we saying you shouldn't express yourself - heck, if you want to talk to us, we're all willing to give you at least the respect of letting you speak.

No, we're merely enforcing a standing rule; we have had people banned in the past for "letting my friend use my account for a bit"; there's very little sympathy for anyone (and I do mean anyone - I recall one of the mods being growled at for it) who doesn't use their own account to do their own talking; we strongly encourage people to avoid this particular problem, whenever we can.

Darkmoon

Strictly speaking, this would qualify as internet stalking. I'd think it a rule offense. Obviously, we couldn't ban her account until she set one up, but if we had her IP address, we could ban that.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Angel

Oh my God, Brun. I'm so sorry to hear about all of this...hope you get to see your daughters again soon. In the meantime I'm keeping you in my prayers.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Damaris

eh, I'm in a mood.  *shrugs*  Gotta take it out on someone, and Darkmoon's a fragile flower, ya know?

joshofspam

Well that sucks.

I don't think I would be good for giving advice. But I will wish you luck in getting it all worked out.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Damaris on November 12, 2010, 11:11:49 PM
eh, I'm in a mood.  *shrugs*  Gotta take it out on someone, and Darkmoon's a fragile flower, ya know?

My ass is delicate, baby.

Thora

I was scared to reregister because I didn't wanted to be hated on. 

Amber Williams

The forum has pretty strong rules against people hating on other people or being jerks.  While I realize the situation in this thread is a delicate one so it may be easy for some people to get upset, I'm expecting everyone to be pretty much polite and civil.

All in all though I think most people just want things to work out, whatever that working out may be.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Whereas I'm not expecting people remain polite and civil.

... I'm demanding it. Or Else.

Darkmoon

Damn it!

*leaves the thread*

Mao

*packs up his popcorn and lawn chair and follows Darkmoon*

Spoilsport.

Thora

May I suggest this thread be locked?  To many people's disappointment, there will be no show. 

It has been suggested to me to mingle with you all (as I did a couple years ago) :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

You can suggest all you like. Eventually, if enough people ignore it, it'll happen.

I give it a couple months from the last poster, myself.

Darkmoon

Ahh... so there _is_ a way I can continue to be a dick in this thread.

*post post post*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Darkmoon, you can continue to be a dick even if everyone is certain they've stopped you.

It's your gift.

... and you give it to everyone you meet.

Brunhidden

harsh feelings are mostly gone, i finally got out of my parents house before i went nuts, and i finally get to see the kids again

now i just need to get a better income and some form of transportation. getting a computer of my own will wait for quite a while

heres hoping things get better, so you all know thora and i arent angry anymore and hope to at least get along civilly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, that's good to hear. Being polite and civil to one another is critical for the kids, even if not for the two of you.

Gojira of Death

I hope you're able to see the kids more often.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gojira, being a god-king of necromancers does not entitle you to post in old, dead threads.

If it's older than a couple of weeks, stop and ponder if you really really need to add something to this thread. If the answer is "nah, I just felt like adding my 2p", then you should probably not post.

This is listed in the rules. I highly recommend you read them.

In the meantime, and no offence to Brunhidden, I'm going to lock this thread.

Darkmoon

I saw it and almost did the same. I just couldn't remember how long it was before the little "Don't Do This" warning appeared.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Two weeks, then it warns you. One month, then we ban you. Longer than that, we start getting nasty.