A decent number of you know me (but not everyone, so!)

Started by Kimmy, July 05, 2009, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy

Well I'm too lazy to remember if I introduced myself in the past or not so here we go!

I'm Kimmy. I'm a kitsune. I don't exist in the DMFA world, I think. Or maybe I do? I'm too lazy to figure it out.

I hang around on IRC quite a bit, and I enjoy making friends! I do some arts, not the best, but I think I'm getting better. I'm an oddball, but friendly, and love nice hugs. I was at AC '09, in case any of you met me there, I was the one with aaaaallllllllllll those white tails attached to my rear. If that helps. ^^;

Anyways, hello (or hello again) and I'm going to attempt to be more active in the near future. :3
Oh god, there are so many tails D:

Kipiru

Sooo, someone from the realm of Kamigawa joins our ranks, is it?! Have you trained under the teachings of Sensei Golden Tale, or am I sadly mistaken?

Kimmy

I.... have... no idea what you're talking about. I'm a wild fox - the Japanese legends would refer to me as a "nogitsune" if that helps. Not evil, just mischevious but friendly.  You are quite welcome to poke me if you are curious about kitsune lore or the like. :3

Suwako

Kimmy.

Hi, Now you must be as active here as on the IRC! well, I think you don't have to... darn.  :<

Kipiru

So sadly mistaken it is- a bit of my Magic the Gathering past fandom spoke out back there! Welcome to the forum then, I hope you get used to the weirdness fast and start enjoying yourself  :mowsmile

Kimmy

No forum can be weirder than I. o.o Worry not! I shall do my best to bring weirdness to this interestin' place. :3

Faerie Alex

Vorarephilic too, if memory serves. :3 I think the IRC may have a few more weirdness points than the forum, but with you here, too, maybe that'll change. :P

But yeah, welcome!
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Brownie

*Poke*

Know what? I'm just going to quote my previous introduction post:
Quote from: Brownie on June 27, 2009, 05:43:54 PM
But welcome and avoid the ones who might wish you harm.
As I said once before, I'll let someone more experienced warn you about The Box. *No llearch, that doesn't include you.*
And try to avoid AlexWars1 wherever you can. Unless you want a laugh.
Intimidating AW1 is not intimidating.

llearch n'n'daCorna

hey, that's cheating!

If you're gonna do introduction posts, at least make each one individual. After all, the people posting are different, even if you aren't...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brownie

Know what, llearch? You're right. I don't change. Unless the great Tzeentch wills it.
Which means he's probably sleeping or toying with another mortal's life.

That and I'm a notorious cheater everywhere else. I just thought I best get my rep brought to here.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Sicill

Hello Kimmy,
Welcome to the Forum.   :hug I hope you have a pleasant experience it here.

Jairus

Hi Kimmy! Nice to meet you again... well, internet-wise anyway. Do bring new and exciting forms of weirdness to this place!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Cogidubnus

I remember this Kimmysune. :O

Welcome! I'd tell you to watch out for llearch, but you already know all about that.

Sprocketsdance

*Pounce* :tighthug   Welcome!!! =D I'm glad you like hugs cause there are lots to go around!  :boogie

Kimmy

Quote from: wuffnpuff on July 06, 2009, 11:33:33 PM
*Pounce* :tighthug   Welcome!!! =D I'm glad you like hugs cause there are lots to go around!  :boogie

I do indeed like hugs, as anyone at AC will tell you. X3

Thank you everyone, and I'm not worried about llearch at all. He's mah pal box. :3 We's cool. Or something. At least I think we are. o.o *pokes box*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kimmy

thegayhare

Ohhh no Kimmy you've been bitten by the box... don't you know the cardboard plague is even more contagous then zombieism...

Soo you're skin will be brown and corragated and you'll shuffle from place to place lookiing for victums to infect with your deadly paper cuts...

*runs away... waits a second then runs back grabbing Lleach off your finger*

Sorry I forgot I store my dirty comics in there

*runs away again before the dreaded cardboard gets him too*

Lisky

*wipes blood from the box then hands kimmy a band-aid*

As the local medic, let me remind you that medical treatment is given on a seniority bases... besides that, play safe, and remember to come to me for your medical needs... you can trust me, i'm almost a doctor  :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Gabi

Hi, Kimmy! It's nice to see you here! Are you going to post your loot from AC?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Kimmy

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on July 09, 2009, 12:01:04 AM
*wipes blood from the box then hands kimmy a band-aid*

As the local medic, let me remind you that medical treatment is given on a seniority bases... besides that, play safe, and remember to come to me for your medical needs... you can trust me, i'm almost a doctor  :3

You're joking, right? Kimmys are immune to damage. If Kimmys were in DMFA, they'd be a fae or something. o.o But they're not. Cos that would break reality. Thanks anyways though!

Quote from: Gabi on July 09, 2009, 12:23:41 PM
Hi, Kimmy! It's nice to see you here! Are you going to post your loot from AC?

I will as soon as I get my scanner up and running! o_o;;

Brunhidden

Quote from: Kimmy on July 09, 2009, 01:43:06 PM
You're joking, right? Kimmys are immune to damage.

a kimmy coat would be bulletproof? or perhaps using a kimmy as a tool.... are you sharp enough to be used as a cutting tool or are you blunt?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kimmy

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 09, 2009, 01:49:07 PM
Quote from: Kimmy on July 09, 2009, 01:43:06 PM
You're joking, right? Kimmys are immune to damage.

a kimmy coat would be bulletproof? or perhaps using a kimmy as a tool.... are you sharp enough to be used as a cutting tool or are you blunt?

I'm very, very stretchy, actually. o.o If I wanna be.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kimmy

bill

bill

Damaris

Welcome to the forum, Kimmy.  Since the other admins seem to be dropping the ball, make sure that you read the rules.  The link can be found at the top of the page (under "rules" helpfully).  Especially important is the no roleplaying outside of the RP forum.

Now that business is taken care of - have fun!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kimmy

Fret not. I read the rules before I even started posting. :3 I actually am very familiar with forums; I used to be an administrator for one of Gamespy's forums for more than 3 years.

Besides, breaking rules requires effort, and I'm too lazy to break rules~