Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

Mao

Cute, but if he thinks that's destructive he should wait until I show my low-grade explosive method for opening locks.  >:3

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but subtlety is overrated for the most part

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Cute, but subtlety is a cousin of tact, which is never overrated except among comedians.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Cute, but I've never really been a fan of tact.  Which may be why she and I might not work out too well...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but I'd really prefer to see his high-grade explosive method of opening locks...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Cute, but if you've got high grade explosive, why would you bother with a lock, when you can just make your own door

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but needs to lay of the Battlefield: Bad Company.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but if i was inspired by BF:BC, i'd say that the low grade explosives could make doors too  :P

Kipiru

Cute, but overlooks the handy usage of those newfangled things called doorbells!

Lisky

Cute, but doorbells are even more overrated than subtlety

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but lacks the respect for subtlety that it deserves :ninja

Lisky

Cute, but i can do stealth and subtlety if i want, though the direct approach seems to work my way far more frequently, and with better results

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but pictures of Pit Bulls are better.

Lisky

Cute, but in a fight, shepherds win hands down... pit bulls lack the agility, and naturally bred killing skills of shepherds... oh, and Duke (my dog in the picture) has a good 30 plus pound advantage over your largest pit bulls (103 pounds as of friday)

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but clearly has never seen his Pit Bulls' father, the 130 pound beast who pulls sleds weighing 1800 pounds in competitions.

shadowterm

Cute, but wasn't a football player arrested for this?
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't know that sled pulling is a legitimate canine competition.

Lisky

cute, but the situation was purely hypothetical with the fighting...  I treat my pup way too good to let him do anything that dangerous... as for dog sledding, i doubt you'd see a pitbull in any kind of race, they don't have the thick overcoat that some breeds have

Mao

Cute, but becoming a spammer and turning this into a chat room.

Lisky

cute, but we're now talking about ponies...

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't know that sled pulling doesn't require snow and below freezing temperatures, and that it isn't a race, but basically a doggie weight lifting competition. Also thinks that his dog is the only dog in this conversation that is too much of a baby to be in a dog fight.

Lisky

Cute, but wasn't about ponies

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't have a dog big enough to ride as a pony. Happy now?

Angel

Cute, but I almost thought you could make that comment perverted somehow. And I doubt he'll like that.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but perverted beyond belief, apparently.

e_voyager

cute but still has that new poster  scent
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but his post count makes me think of 7/11.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but entirely focused on the wrong moment.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears