Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Cute, but man... I don't know what's more important than the moment I'm in right now... hm.. I could really go for a 7/11 slushy right now.

Rakala

Cute, but a double poster!  :double

EDIT: Nevermind the problem was fixed.

Kipiru

Cute but does he pull sleds like a pitbull, fight like Duke or doggie talk like Lassie, I'm confused! What are dingos good at?  :)

Lisky

Cute, but duke doesn't fight, he just intimidates the crap out of anyone that doesn't know him... those that do know he's more like a giant living teddy bear than anything else

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Kipiru

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but doesn't know that dingoes are good for stealing babies.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Cute, but would he steal a baby for me?  I've always wanted to try my hand at being a parent..

Rakala

Cute, but I am not a dingo, but it's not as insulting to me as calling me a fox.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but seems mistaken. Whilst we have implied that Rakala is a dingo, we didn't actually say anything of the sort...

Mao

Cute, but I think he's the only box that will take me... and even then I'm not sure.

Cogidubnus

Cute, but interested in multiple boxes - careful what you wish for, I say...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but a bigamist. Sorry, I'm just a one-person box.

Rakala

Cute, but bigamist only means two. He said multiple which would be a polygamist.

Lisky

Cute, but 1 boxy is enough... we might have to actually do something if more of them showed up... possibly start using candles as a form of light to scare off the cardboardy monsters...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Rakala

Cute, but it won't work. From what I heard there are tiny boxes already running around.

Kipiru

Cute, but please let you be joking...you're...not? OH GOD! GRAB THE BLOWTORCHES- THEY ARE HERE! BOXES....just as the priest in the backalley forsaw in his magic vodka bottle! RUUUUUN!

Jer-oh-me

Cute, but just a little insane for my tastes. Seriously man.

Lisky

Cute, but apparently missed the memo... sanity is a rare commodity around here, one we hoard and hide from the rest...

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but isn't one of those who does the hoarding.

Lisky

cute, but clearly doesn't understand that i've actually assumed the role of basilisk after killing him in his sleep... i wear his clothes, sleep in his house, it's been this way for several weeks now... the neighbors know... everybody knows... there just too afraid to do anything about it  :mwaha

shadowterm

Cute, but I like being the most ninja in a relationship.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

cute, but not gonna happen... though maybe i'll become shadowterm when the feds finally figure out the truth... can't ever hurt to start making an exit strategy  :mwaha

Rakala

Cute, but looks to happy to be evil.

shadowterm

Cute, but I probably smile too much too.
/)//w//(\

Angel

Cute, but Daddy always said never trust a man who smiles all the time...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

cute but  i may need to reaccesse my faith to account for her. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

Cute, but I think communication might be a problem between the two of us.

Lisky

Cute, but seems to have a communication problem

Angel

Cute, but repeats other people.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but repeat... heh. Had you going there, didn't I?

She's taken. What more can I say? If she wasn't, she'd be a keeper. Likes AC/DC, clever, geeky - what more could one ask for in a SO?