Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

Cute, but still nothing more than a generic coyote.  :<

e_voyager

Cute, but it's hurtful to be called nothing but a  generic anything.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Slowtini

Cute, but I'm pretty sure I'd need some form of adapter.

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think an adapter would be enough....

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Slowtini

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but an unholy combination of two of the strangest looking pokemon in the game/tv show/tcg/movies/toys/comics/books/etc. (when a franchise spans this many forms of media, you know something's wrong, by the way)

Lisky

Cute, but in my day there was 150 pokemon, and i refuse to acknowledge any beyond those original 150

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but opposed to change.
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but I only acknowledge the first 150 pokemon plus a select few others that were actually decent enough to be exalted to the status of being as awesome as the originals were back in their day, so I suppose I'm opposed to change too.

shadowterm

Cute, but needs to give me warnings before the long stories. Kinda dragged on at the end there.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but seems to be at odds with me... maybe we should try being less combative  :3please don't see the knife, please don't see the knife (hides a K bar style knife behind back*)

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but deals with knives. I prefer broadswords myself. :bigsword

e_voyager

Cute, but do i really have a chance?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tyranastrasz

Cogidubnus

Tyranastrasz

Rakala

Cute, but I'm not sure what you are.

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but clearly doesn't have the knowledge of WoW (or the common sense to look up and see what Cog referred to me as) that I and Cog possess.

Slowtini

Cute, but eww.

WoW leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Kipiru

Cute, but doesn't know WoW is for playing not eating :)

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't know that the secret of WoW is that it's both food and entertainment!

Kipiru

Cute, but sounds almost like a fanatic :) (I too play WoW, but it gets really old, really fast, if it's the only thing you do)

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't understand sarcasm apparently.

Kipiru

Cute,but doesn't recognise when someone is pulling his leg  >:3

Mao

Cute, but all too familiar with having his 'leg' pulled.

Kipiru

Cute but seems to be implying something!

Lisky

Cute, but...(looks off to the right) ohh butterfly  :mowhappy

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but I think he thinks mows are butterflies. That, or is very easily distracted and looks like a mow.

Lisky

Cute, but doesn't realize that mows are close enough to butterflies that the joke works...

Tyranastrasz

Cute, but doesn't know that mows are more like furbies.