Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

Cute, but the highway is mine (I am EVIL)
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but really needs to redefine evil. i see him more of a chaos cute then evil being
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but Chaos is my middle name. (That and Random.)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but hasn't encountered evil until he's met me with my friend Katie... when we are together it's a shock that fissures don't open up in the earth, and things don't randomly burst into flames.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but I prefer my flesh to remain un-burnt.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but should go metal. i have a both if you want
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but the only metal I want in me is an edemantiam endoskeleton and claws.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but an edemantiam endoskeleton ? why stop there when my booth can make you a full metal man and turn you back when you're ready

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think he'd work with Cap'n bas, he prefers the morganettes

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but will often craftily avoid confrontation.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but i think i should be taking notes

shadowterm

Cute, but that's where it starts, next I know I find you stowed away in my trunk to follow me around, and you fell asleep while wearing night vision goggles so you could do a little light reading. (That is, assuming you have a sleep mode in order to conserve power.)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but seems to be a little paranoid... and his theories are kinda creeping me out... even more-so since he is a he...

shadowterm

Cute, but if you find that disturbing than you do not want to know anything about me and what I like.
/)//w//(\

Mao

Cute, but I think you'll find that it's not the disturbing ones you have to be afraid of, as their nature is visible.  It's the ones you least expect..

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but not everyone has some hidden agenda to obliterate the world or something.. just because they're cute..

<_<

>_>

Lisky

Cute, but i think she's on to... wait... of course i don't have a hidden agenda to destroy the world
>.>
<.<
why are you still looking at me? :3

e_voyager

cute but why wouldn't i look at you?

shadowterm

Cute, but I thought there was loyalty in your stalking of me. Why do you hurt me so?
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but if you think that's painful, wait till i get back...  :mwaha

e_voyager

cute but i'm not here to be hurt. i'm the cosmic wind just fluttering form world to world

shadowterm

Cute, but is obviously Galacticus in disguise. We should have known his metal visage was the silver surfer.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but forget universe man and that i don't eat planets and all

Lisky

Cute, but what about destroying planets... that's fair game... right  :)

shadowterm

Cute, but the empirial, "if the rebels won't shut up blow up their planets" mindset really puts me off.
/)//w//(\

Mao

Cute, but he's a bit too square for this hip daddy.  Take that jive elsewhere.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but jives are way over  :ipod  Now-a-days you need to look like you're dancing around a pole without a pole actually being there..  :B

Lisky

Cute, but by her description of dancing, it sounds like she isn't a fan of bump and grind  :<

Mao

Cute, but apparently doesn't like pole dances... wait.. maybe that works in my favor...

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I only dance on four squares with arrows on them  :B  :boogie