Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

cute, but I don't know, but it is ALL good. (c'mere granite! YEAH!)

-alternate- Cute, but you just don't understand! *hugs sandstone*
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but here's some paper.. (for paper covers rock... thank god..)  :giggle  (personally... I could do rock... *shrugs* I guess.. >_> )

shadowterm

Cute, but paper does not beat rock. Rock tears the snot out of that paper. What is with the whole "paper covers rock" thing? When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. That way when they say they beat me with paper, I can tell them to look at their hand, and punch them in the face while saying "That paper didn't protect you that well did it?"
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but the paper is mightier than the rock. Sure rock doesn't degrade nearly as quickly.. nor does it crimple and crumple easily... or.. it can't beat people over the head.. at all.. but damn those paper cuts hurt!  :3

shadowterm

Cute, but if she thinks a paper cut hurts more that a rock that smashed into her face does, we have some issues.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute, but he needs to study under a martial arts master Roshi
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but Roshi is also the name of a machine that uses biofeedback to help the brain. We could use it to help wuffnpuff with the obvious nerve damage. TIE IN WIN!
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but he needs to experience the curse of one thousand paper cuts before he can understand.... young grasshopper... o.O

Cute, but I believe the nerve damage is truely being suffered from a certain body part from doing rocks and golf balls. boosha!

e_voyager

cute but i'm fully coated in titanium at present
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but Titanium isn't elastic, that'll be a problem >:)

Cute, but the lube helped a lot with that, and I'm happy to say everything is still 100% normal back there, (save for the stretching ability.)
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but... maybe.. XD Gah you're too cruel!

shadowterm

Cute, but some people find that attractive.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute , but i'm not one of them

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but we shouldn't judge.. even though certain people like golf balls.... >_>

shadowterm

Cute, but is way too judgmental. (It's the texture that gets me. >: )

Cute, but that's not gunna stop me from trying to prove you wrong.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

Cute, but golf balls they are very aerodynamic for some obvious reason 

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but texture isn't everything  :giggle

Cute, but golf balls aren't always the best thing....

shadowterm

Cute, but I can't afford those fancy toys.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but the best toys are free...

shadowterm

Cute, but that's where the golf balls came in in the first place. that and the light saber.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

Cute, but do you really want to make us think about that?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but yes, my mind is in a place that I was really trying hard for it not to be in..  :giggle

shadowterm

Cute, but you like your mind right where it is, and you know it.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you're right!  :cry Shame on you Mr. Shadow!

shadowterm

Cute, but. . . wait. She's crying. SHE'S RUINING IT FOR ME! Wait, I didn't say that people are bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling earlier, this scrubs quote won't work as well now. . . DARN!
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but sounds like Ishine  kurosaki

Lisky

Cute, but seems a little distant... not having many facial features thanks to that mask and all

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but if you're not into dressing like a super hero we're gonna have a problem with a planned hobby of mine. (I am Shadowterm, BRINGER OF JUSTICE!)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but my current job demands i go to bars dressed like a pirate XD

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship whose credit score came at them like an atom bomb.
/)//w//(\