Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but yet another cubi... i for one feel we need more demons on the forum

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but demons are overrated

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but cookies are better.  :mowcookie

e_voyager

cute and we agree that souls don't tasty very good.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but what about cookie flavored souls... they're delicious  :mwaha

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute but i think he's trying to scare me.

Lisky

Cute, but i think he might be on to me
>.>
<.<

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I think y'all are evil  :giggle

Lisky

Cute, but me... evil?!... what ever gave you that impression?  >:3

Kitsune Ascendant

Cute but I'm all out of decocted buckwheat, and besides I'm still trying to find my scroll of gender-bending
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Jer-oh-me

Cute but that scroll sounds devious.

e_voyager

cute but i don't they we're right for each other.

Lisky

Cute, but before i keep going, how backwards compatable are you E?

e_voyager

cute but may be looking for a bio being

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but beggars can't be choosers

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think begging is a very good way to try and meet a date... or even a random hook-up for that matter  :U

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but some just need to be guided as to the right way to hook up with people. I think.  :giggle

e_voyager

Cute, but  if it wasn't for pity date's i'd have no social life at all.

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you should have more confidence  :ipod  :hug

e_voyager

cute and i think i'll try what she says

Mao

Cute, but if he's going all confident he might think he can do better.

Lisky

Cute, but there's a difference between thinking and knowing...

Mao

Cute, but always stalks me and always says hurtful things to me.   :cry

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, and really is my type, but is just too far away.

Maybe we'll settle for coffee sometime. Or something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but.. there's a type for a box?   :erk

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, and yes. Arial, or Times New Roman. But too feathery.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

cute, but a bit too square for my taste  :U

e_voyager

cute and looks to be a good friend

Lisky

cute, but i'd prefer to just be friends