Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

cute, but apparently i'm being too subtle with my sex toy jokes  :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Cute, but when I facepalmed while reading that, my teeth rattled a bit. Ow.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute, and i'm sorry... do you need a hug to make it better?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but can just skip the sex toy jokes, because they're obviously not working. Nor worthy.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rakala

Cute, but is the same thing that most people store their sex toys in.

e_voyager

cute but freely gives away TMI in a bad way
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but that's more of an assumption than a TMI moment... if you really want one of those, you'll just need to give me the proper setup...

e_voyager

cute but i don't think i'm going to go there.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Raffe

cute, but needs to go where needed
Hooray ellipsis!

Lisky

Cute, but i don't know if he could tolerate my schedule... nor my horrible decision making while drunk

Raffe

Cute, but needs to spread the drink around
Hooray ellipsis!

e_voyager

cute but could be cuter. hair ribbons anyone?

Lisky

Cute, but apparently likes ribbon... perhaps a cat would be a more suitable partner...

e_voyager

cute but has inspired a group of cat's to battle over claiming  my lap as their own resting area

Mao

Cute, but I don't think he takes analogue input.

Lisky

Kitsune Ascendant

Cute but I learned my lesson dating a medusa. stone-to-flesh potions get expensive.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Lisky

Cute, but don't dip the company pen in your friend's ink    :U

Mao

Cute, but I wouldn't do any dipping with Ink.  Ever.

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Lisky

Cute, but apparently doesn't appreciate the dangers that are Dr. Ink...

e_voyager

cute but I'd prefer Dr. McNinja to Dr. Ink

Mao

Cute, but I wonder what expansion slots he has.

Jer-oh-me

Cute, but likes confusing things by being stubborn.

Mao

Cute, but doesn't realize that most of what I do, I do only for amusement as I watch others get wound up or flustered.  The more worked up/angry/frustrated/flustered they get, the more I laugh.

Lisky

Cute, but he lacks certain physical traits... specifically, he's a he, and not a she...

Jer-oh-me

Kitsune Ascendant

Cute, but we do seem to have a current lack of females in this topic. Has anyone seen my scroll of gender-bending?

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but no need, for a female has arrived  :boogie