The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

Mao is banned because he and Scorpio are clearly in the Legion of Doom!  :mwaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kipiru is banned for not helping Mao out of his hole.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

llearch is banned, for he should be the expert on dark confined places!

e_voyager

Kipiru is banned for not putting starridder on his resume. fix it now!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

E_voyager is banned because i am in the legion of DOOM!!! as one of battle thralls in the Ur-Quan hierarchy!
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Kipiru

Scorpio is banned, for I am a follower of the path of Superman!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Kipru is banned because I never liked Superman
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Corgatha is banned for denial. Everyone likes Superman at least a little at some point. EVERYONE.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Kipiru

Black_angel is banned for being absolutely right!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kipiru is banned for posting too much.

Kipiru

llearch is banned, because there is no rule against posting too much! Besides I'm on a roll here!  8)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Kipru is banned for not posting enough. Only 364! And you've been here for a lot longer than I.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Corgi is banned for inciting people to do annoying things.

Kipiru

Mao is banned for thinking my posting is annoying! I'm not in a race with anyone, I just enjoy posting!

Mao

Kipiru is banned because watching people respond to him all the time gets old fast.  Let someone else play, yo.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because the game should go to those willing to play the hardest.

Colgatecrusader

corgatha is banned because then there would be double posts... so many double posts.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Mao

Scorpio is banned because I'm pretty sure that's been done already..hmm..

Cogidubnus

Mao Laoren is banned because the east is burning red! It's fierce glow tells me to grasp SPF 40 sunblock!

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned because i have lost my rp memo book.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned for his posture.

VSMIT

Corthaga is banned for his lack of posture.

Mao

VSMIT is banned for his lack of poise.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned for his poise.

Kipiru

llearch is banned for posing as an ermine(we all know you are a box underneath it all)

e_voyager

Kipiru is banned for now his armor looks better then my current exoskeleton.

Slowtini

e_voyager is banned because I just finished reading the Star-Trek Destiny trilogy and OH MY GOD it was amazing.

Kipiru

Slowtini is banned, because Star trek is amazing in general!

Slowtini

Kipiru is banned because these books were particularly awesome though.
THE ORIGIN OF THE BORG IS REVEALED. :B

Kipiru

Slowtini is banned, for resistance is futile!