The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for being a slave to the confines of grammar.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

llearch n'n'daCorna

scorpio803 is banned for quad posting, and if he does it again, ever, anywhere, I will get out the _real_ banhammer.

No, I'm not joking.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

...I see no reason to ban Llearch. Sorry, scorpio.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned for trying to take my sycophants hat.  >:[

e_voyager

Mao Laoren is banned because i really feel the need to ban anyone with ears longer then my own right now.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

i am in no position to ban e_voyager or anyone for that matter...
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Angel

Scorpio is not banned, as it seems he's shaped up.  :3
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

banned because if we stop banning one another, the game ends. so take this one for the team.

*pulls out ban bat*

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803 is banned by shoving the ban hat down over his eyes.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar  is banned because that is the correct to put on this type of hat.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned by my AWS bat set to ban. not as powerful as Alexi eject hammer more is if as stylish and Llearch's parabox ban but it gets the job done and gets you home in time for recharging.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

E_voyager (didn't use copy/paste this time) is banned because it's a slow night and i'll do anything to procrastinate from my project.

Angel

Scorpio is banned so he can get back to work. Move it, lazy!
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel is banned for procrastinators are not fond of such words of wisdom

Colgatecrusader

e_voyager is banned because it's true. :U

Slowtini

Scorpio is banned because I misread e_voyager's phrase as "Prostitutes are not fond of such words of wisdom."

Dagardo

Slowtini is banned for thinking of prostitutes.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Dagardo  is banned for being the thought police
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

corgatha is banned for a 1984 reference (i actually like the book)

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned because i spent minutes laughing at his animated sig.

Lady Buggery

Voyager is banned for changing his avatar from the last time I saw it.

Colgatecrusader

roya is banned because he's had that signature for a while now.

e_voyager

scorpio is banned because all things in do time

Colgatecrusader

e_voyager is banned because i fail to see how that relates to my post.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned because due to lack of insight

Corgatha Taldorthar

e_voyager is banned for his high expectations

Colgatecrusader

corgatha is banned because i finally understand, i put signature when i meant to put avatar. It all makes sense now.

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803  is banned for having the gall to try to bring sense into this forum

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha is banned for undermining the galactic order.

e_voyager

scorpio is banned because mypod is the devil!