Three Words (Story version)

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, January 02, 2009, 01:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

This game is akin to Three Words in that each person up says three words. It is also akin to the One Sentence Story Game in a few aspects. The main difference is that each person builds three words atop the previous three, thus adding into a sentence. And a sentence to a paragraph. And a paragraph to whatever. All previous words will be put before the new three. When it is appropriate, I(as the thread creator) will either mark the end of something and allow someone else to start it up, or do it myself.

To aid the process, I'd like to ask that each new addition be put in red. Or bold. Or whatever makes it stand out.
I'll begin.

Once upon a
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Slowtini

VSMIT

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Lysander

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved...
TytajLucheek

Colgatecrusader

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond

Colgatecrusader

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lisky

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic, psychedelic trip into

Colgatecrusader

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into
adjective overuse land

Slowtini

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains

Angel

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities.

Kipiru

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endlessstream of profanities. And then the

Colgatecrusader

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endlessstream of profanities. And then the dragon came in

Darkdragon

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression.

Slowtini

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around,

Darkdragon

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold.

yakanaj

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold.Then, without noctice,

llearch n'n'daCorna

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold. Then, without notice, nothing happened at
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic,  psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold.
   Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center

Angel

Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story

Lisky

Insert Quote
   Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story predicted a horrible

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Slowtini

Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story predicted a horrible turn of events.

Darkdragon

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic, psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold.
   Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story predicted a horrible turn of events. Just to show

e_voyager

Once upon a time, seven forumites started a game. It began with three words, but then it evolved into a powerful message, far beyond the galactic rim on an epic, psychedelic trip into adjective overuse land, where the fountains provided an endless stream of profanities. And then the dragon came in for plot digression. He pranced around; chaotic events unfold.
   Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story predicted a horrible turn of events. Just to show that even doomsayers
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Insert Quote
   Then, without notice, nothing happened at the convention center, even though a silly online story predicted a horrible turn of events. Just to show that even doomsayers can be right