Call for Guest Art!

Started by Damaris, November 23, 2008, 09:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

After a very through examination, I have found this guest art to be composed for pure and undiluted win.

senrath

Heh, I just love Pip's expression.  Oh, and I can't stop staring at the 5th panel.

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 25, 2008, 01:09:43 AM
After a very through examination, I have found this guest art to be composed for pure and undiluted win.

SECONDED :D

KarlOmega1

QuoteHow about you and Wildy!?

*snerk* silly Mab!   

...though I bet a few here would like that.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

franksandhotdogs

Quote from: Sofox on November 23, 2008, 01:27:19 PM
Quote from: Ghostwish on November 23, 2008, 01:22:18 PM
This makes me wish I had some kind of artistic talent. :<
I hear you brother.
My stick figures look like they survived Hiroshima.  That being said, I'll find some time next week to send some of mine in.

Ghostwish

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on November 25, 2008, 01:11:35 PM
QuoteHow about you and Wildy!?

*snerk* silly Mab!   

...though I bet a few here would like that.

*raises paw*

Ghostwish

senrath

Aleolus

Gleeee!  Fanservice, it's such a wonderful thing!  It's only a shame it has to stay PG-13 >.>  I'd like to see some Mab fanservice at a higher rating <.<

Howl

Don't we all?

Jyrras/Abel over PG-13 wouldn't hurt.

Mao

Ah, the guest art lol's continue. :D

Quote from: Aleolus on November 26, 2008, 01:34:49 AM
Gleeee!  Fanservice, it's such a wonderful thing!  It's only a shame it has to stay PG-13 >.>  I'd like to see some Mab fanservice at a higher rating <.<
Quote from: Minishear on November 26, 2008, 05:29:07 AM
Don't we all?

Pervs.  Stop trying to take us further down creepy roads.

Dagardo

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 26, 2008, 08:31:22 AM
Ah, the guest art lol's continue. :D

Quote from: Aleolus on November 26, 2008, 01:34:49 AM
Don't we all?

*scoffs* You'd like to see it just as much as the rest of us and you know it. Deny it all you like, but you know it to be true.

Mao

Quote from: Dagardo on November 26, 2008, 09:07:00 AM
*scoffs* You'd like to see it just as much as the rest of us and you know it. Deny it all you like, but you know it to be true.

Indeed, however I'd like to keep my creepy to myself a bit.  Talking about this stuff just tends to lead us all into conversations that just shouldn't happen in this forum.

Janus Whitefurr

If only I could immolate a good portion of the commentary in this thread. If only...
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on November 26, 2008, 09:24:46 AM
If only I could immolate a good portion of the commentary in this thread. If only...

Denial seems to be all the fashion these days.

Howl

We're already miles past the creepy roads.

Emerauld Drathmir

Hurry! Hurry!  Step right up and get yer Brain Bleach!

Got an image that just won't leave your brain?  Brain Bleach will clean that up and leave your cranium sparkling and fresh as a daisy!

Friend leaving TMI with you at lunch?  No problem, Brain Bleach will clear that too!

Call now, Operators are standing by!

/smart remarks
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

senrath

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on November 26, 2008, 11:24:19 AM

Got an image that just won't leave your brain?  Brain Bleach will clean that up and leave your cranium sparkling and fresh as a daisy!

Friend leaving TMI with you at lunch?  No problem, Brain Bleach will clear that too!

/smart remarks
How much for 100 gallons?  I have disturbing friends.

Don

Fan service, fan service and more fan service. Most likly more to follow, repetitive yet ever interesting. I wonder what will happen next..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zack on November 26, 2008, 01:47:27 PM
I wonder what will happen next..
Well, that strip was the end of a three-part series, so whatever it is, it'll be something completely different.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Don

Precisely, weather it be fanservice, a random humorous piece or both combined, is unknown till later on.

I'm going to hope for a combination of the two..unless some completely differant piece involving sorrow, anger or any other ill emotion is presented, but I can't honestly think that will happen.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on November 26, 2008, 11:24:19 AM

/smart remarks

I'm calling copyright on you!!! D:

senrath

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 26, 2008, 01:49:20 PM
Quote from: Zack on November 26, 2008, 01:47:27 PM
I wonder what will happen next..
Well, that strip was the end of a three-part series, so whatever it is, it'll be something completely different.
It will be a man with two noses.  Most definitely.

superluser

Quote from: senrath on November 26, 2008, 04:40:51 PMIt will be a man with two noses.  Most definitely.

No.  It will be a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: senrath on November 26, 2008, 11:29:15 AM
How much for 100 gallons?  I have disturbing friends.
*sends 25 cases to senrath*

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 26, 2008, 02:51:54 PM
Copyright?  I'm just the poor sales and marketing wench.  Here, have a bottle!

Edit: Learn to snip the unnecessary repeated content. And use the "modify" button. Double posts are frowned upon. Grrr.
  -- llearch
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on November 27, 2008, 11:13:20 AM
Quote from: Ghostwish on November 26, 2008, 02:51:54 PM
Copyright?  I'm just the poor sales and marketing wench.  Here, have a bottle!

Nuh uh, cuz I advertised a very similar product in another thread. SEE U IN COORT! :P

AmigaDragon

Yeah, those navigation buttons are Next and Prev, not Next and Perv. :mowtongue

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Ralph Vaughan Williams - Wasps: Overture (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ghostwish

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 28, 2008, 12:59:46 PM
Yeah, those navigation buttons are Next and Prev, not Next and Perv. :mowtongue

Nest and Swerve?

Naldru

I don't think the forumites will be satisfied until you get Dan, Wildy, Mab, Aaryanna, Merlitz, Pip, Jyrras, Abel in a game together where you can hit their buttons and watch them respond.  Try here.  I know it's recycled art, but you wouldn't want to see my art.

Edit:

I just tried running it using Safari and Firefox on Macintosh and on Internet Explorer using an emulator and Windows XP.  I'll see if I can duplicate the problem.  (I did have to try twice on XP.)  However, the things that come to mind are that it may require a later version of the Java applet plugin (Java SE JRE (Java Runtime Environment) version 5 or 6 http://java.sun.com).  You may also have to turn on Java applets ("Enable Java") in the preferences.

It's a game of "Concentration" with 18 characters represented under squares.  If you uncover two of the same character by clicking on them, it removes the squares from the board until you end up with an empty game board.  I was thinking of making it a little more general so that others can use it as they desire.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Naldru on November 30, 2008, 10:21:24 PMTry here.  I know it's recycled art, but you wouldn't want to see my art.
The link shuts down both IE and FF.  Not sure why though.