Call for Guest Art!

Started by Damaris, November 23, 2008, 09:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Darkmoon is planning on updating the DMFA website during the next week.  If you have any guest art rattling around, or would like to whip some up, please PM him, or email him the files.

As far as he knows, he has posted all the files people have sent to him, and does not have any backlog.  So, act fast, or be ready for more of his drawing ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jairus

Argh! I'd love to give some of the stuff I've been drawing, but most of it is still in pencil or really rough colorings: I haven't had time to fool with shading and stuff like that. Eh, maybe next time.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Jigsaw Forte

Oy, right before I'm supposed to graduate, too...

I'll think on it.

Ghostwish

This makes me wish I had some kind of artistic talent. :<

Sofox

Quote from: Ghostwish on November 23, 2008, 01:22:18 PM
This makes me wish I had some kind of artistic talent. :<
I hear you brother.

LionHeart

Hmmm... I do have an old fanart of Merlitz that I did a while back.

I don't know if it would be suitable, but I can send it in.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Sunblink

I'm sketching something immediately. I don't know what to do so I'm improvising big time. XD I have the circle for what I presume to be a head finished.

WOO PROGRESS

Damaris

Several pieces have come in, so we have things for this coming week- we're now looking for art for the first part of next week, which will give several of you more time.

Thanks guys!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Mao

I'm going to try and get a sketch out, but I can't color it and I'll have to sneak into work early in the a.m. to get it scanned since my computer went tits up in a snowbank on me.  If I can get it done would anyone be interested in coloring some of my crude art?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mowser on November 23, 2008, 03:59:01 PM
If I can get it done would anyone be interested in coloring some of my crude art?
I'm not a great colourist, and I might be a little pressed for time during the week, but I'd be happy to give it a go.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I keep threatening to do stick-figure art for one of these guest art thingies...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I have some guest art but it was done during the time was being Alexi and the comic that me and Thunderstep never finished

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 23, 2008, 05:48:52 PM
I keep threatening to do stick-figure art for one of these guest art thingies...
You have given me such a bad idea.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Azraelle

I might have to do some more fan arts.  We'll see what my schedule is like.

Turnsky

if i can squeeze out the time, i might have one for ya...

(oh god the spots!)

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Howl

I can't draw, so this is nothing for me. If it were writing, then maybe, but no. You'll probably never see guest art from me. So sorry.

Ghostwish

I approve of this guest art.

AmigaDragon

I  have a vague sense that this isn't the first time we've seen Pip wearing shades.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No. 34 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ghostwish

Heck no, he's had them on a couple of times, the sly devil.

Mao

To the folks saying they can't draw:  Who cares?  Don't do it to look good, do it to show some love and support for Amber et all.  Heck, when my cousins kids draw me pictures I don't get all worked up because they're stick figures, I'm just glad they were thinking of me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's not that I can't draw.

It's that I never get around to actually drawing it until it's entirely too late. Far too many other things to do...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alterationartist

What are the quality standards here?
Round 9!

Alondro

I could draw something half-decent, but it'd take me a month.   :P

So, no Charline guest-comics!

*Charline*   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Alondro on November 24, 2008, 11:05:12 AM
I could draw something half-decent, but it'd take me a month.   :P

So, no Charline guest-comics!

*Charline*   :<
Just start now and save it for later.  That's what I'll do.

My render farm is being re-tweaked so If it gets done soon I'll PM something, if not, it will be for later usage.

Oh, and Indiana is yucky right now, so please be careful on the driving here Amber. 
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Howl

Quote from: Mowser on November 24, 2008, 09:19:03 AM
To the folks saying they can't draw:  Who cares?  Don't do it to look good, do it to show some love and support for Amber et all.  Heck, when my cousins kids draw me pictures I don't get all worked up because they're stick figures, I'm just glad they were thinking of me.

I'm touchy about if it's good. And it's not.

Damaris

Amber's here safe, btw.  It'll be in tonight's update, but just so y'all know.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

thegayhare

I aprove of this fan service...

Inface I think thats going into my collection

Jairus

I also approve of this fan service. Poor Abel... "Let's just get this over with!" Perfect!

And it's good to hear that Amber has survived the first leg of her journey! Huzzah!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me