The Vend-o-mat 9000

Started by Slowtini, October 14, 2008, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slowtini

Right, I saw this game in another forum, and I figured why not give it a go here?

It's simple.

The user above you inserts a coin into the vending machine, and you dictate what comes out, whilst inserting a coin of your own.

Example:

User 1: *inserts coin*
User 2: A thousand fiery lances of lazer death come out of the Vend-o-mat 9000, aimed directly at your corneas. Enjoy.
User 2: *inserts coin*

Get it?

Let's begin!

*inserts coin*

Jairus

Well, why not?

A perfectly baked peanut butter cookie comes out of the Vend-o-mat 9000. Yum.

*inserts coin*
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Slowtini

An Elephant-Gun comes out of the Vend-o-mat 9000.

*inserts coin*

Kitsune Ascendant

A vulpix comes out and jumps on to your head, promptly falling asleep

*inserts coin and presses 4-2*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Darkdragon

You get a new copy of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Share and Enjoy!

*Inserts coin*

Slowtini

A sign drops down stating "The Vend-o-mat 9000 does not like your antics, and shall not be granting you anything today*

*inserts coin*

Kitsune Ascendant

the vending machine spits out cds for two obscure point and clicks: ultimate haunted house, and goosbumps: escape from horror-land

*inserts coin, and a second one for good measure*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Slowtini

A glass bottle filled with an unidentifiable liquid that smells faintly of lemons and sugar comes out.
COULD IT BE... *gasp* LEMONADE?!

*inserts coin*

Kitsune Ascendant

you get the Amityville toaster and some eggo waffles.

*inserts coin and bottlecap from lemonade*

Slowtini

You get arrested, on account of attempting to use counterfeit currency.

*inserts coin*

Darkdragon

The Vend-o-mat 9000 rejects your coin with such a velocity it causes hemorrhages on your body.

*Inserts coin*

Janus Whitefurr

The Vendo-O-Mat 9000 gives you Sunlight-In-A-Can, for those days when you need to pierce the darkness of your own name.

*inserts coin*
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Ren Gaulen

A wave of Pink comes out washing you away.

*inserts coin*

silentassassin

Magic pink bubble gum monsters with soul intent of eating you
*inserts coin*

Ren Gaulen

Assassination orders come out.

*inserts coin*

silentassassin

I come out becuase you are on one of those orders
*inserts coin*

Janus Whitefurr

A can of ORANJ bounces out and smacks you in the face.

*inserts coin*
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Ren Gaulen

Liquid Awesome comes out.

*inserts coin*

Janus Whitefurr

Ignoring the local laws of physics, the Type-0 Colossal Blade comes out.

*inserts coin*

Ren Gaulen

BFG 9000 (classic model) comes out (stripping the numbers from the Vend-o-mat in the process).

*inserts coin*

llearch n'n'daCorna

A small packet drops out of the Vend-O-Mat 9000, landing on the floor at your feet.

It has a note attached to it, which reads, briefly, "Smoking may be hazardous to your health". There is another line printed at the bottom, which is too small to read without picking the packet up. However, when you do, the packet explodes, blowing all your hair back in true cartoon style, leaving you with blackened face, and just the note in your hand. Now, you can read that it says "Please do not move this packet."

*inserts coin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Janus Whitefurr

A collection of burning sparks flit out of the Vend-O-Mat 9000, igniting your delicate cardboard exterior and causing you to burn merrily.

*inserts coin*

Ren Gaulen

A Behelit comes out.

*inserts coin*

Slowtini

A Behemoth comes out.
*inserts coin*

Ren Gaulen

A Bahamut comes out.

*inserts coin*

Slowtini

A Gigas comes out.
*inserts coin*

llearch n'n'daCorna

A small, innocent looking coin drops out of the Vend-O-Mat, bounces on the floor, and lands on your toe.

Whereupon it returns to it's usual size and shape, being that of a fairly large, heavy prison cell door.

*inserts coin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

a web cartoonist falls out of the Vend-O-Mat knocking you over.

insert coin
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

Another Vend-O-Mat falls/bursts out of the current Vend-O-Mat.

*inserts coin*

Ren Gaulen

A hand appears out of the Vend-o-mat, grabs all your money and disappears back into the machine, which sprouts a pair of legs and runs away!

*inserts coin*