Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

Mao is great. People like him and his interesting posts make this place much more fun than it could otherwise be.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

information-dead

Lysander

information-dead certainly knows how to give someone praise.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gabi

Lysander is good at giving praise, and doesn't miss a chance to say nice words to others.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lisky

Gabi is an amazingly cheerful person, with a seemingly never-ending stream of positivity and niceness

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil is working towards a field that is dedicated to helping or even saving lives.  This takes a lot of hard work, knowledge and spirit to do.  Levels of which your average person either can't or won't do.  This alone makes him worthy of praise. When one factors in his amiable personality, and free and easy nature you get someone that others can truly aspire to be like.

Angel

...Mao just gave what may have been the most eloquent and original bit of praise I have ever seen. He deserves a rose, a round of applause, and a hug.  :rose :bow :hug
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

Black_angel is the first person I've ever seen give a rose on this forum. That among other things shows how sweet a person she is.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

techmaster-glitch

That Lysander posts so consistantly in this thread speaks volumes of his ability to find good in others :)

Lysander

Those who live in California are lucky for they have techmaster-glitch living among them.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is like and endless welcoming basket. always welcoming and always with something nice to say or do for people
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager has a poets soul with a hero's determination.  Despite hard times and kicks from those around him he has kept on going and shown a great amount of spirit when doing so.  His continual strength should be an inspiration to all.

Lysander

Mao both helped create and participate in a wonderful project, a project that created much happiness around the forum. His influence for goodness is so strong its contagious.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander is not afraid to let his feelings show and wears his fandom in his signature!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Aisha deCabre

I recently met Angel in MSN, and she's nice to talk to.  A nice person overall I think.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

Aisha is very nice and friendly and always invites me to chatrooms and re-invites me every time I blink out. :3

She's also good at writing and drawing. And roleplaying.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Lisky

Gabi is always an extraordinarily positive force on the forums, and is someone who deserves much praise and respect.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Basilisk is training in the medical profession, a very noble career, which leads me to think of him as a very noble person.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Lysander is an open and expressive person.  He's vocal about what he thinks and feels and for the most part he's expressed kindness and understanding.  He constantly encourages other towards kindness through his own example and has without question made an impact on everyone here.  If you need to look for a good example of kindness in it's purest form, you need not look any further than Lysander.

e_voyager

Mr. Mao Laoren  is very expressive in his descriptions and his praise. it makes me glad to know him and wish more people had friends as wonderful as he is

Lysander

e__voyager has a fancy new avatar of which I really like the colors.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Mr. Lysander is always able to see the bet in people leading to and upscaling flow of positive energy that he shares freely

Lysander

e_voyager always proves to be a positive influence in whatever thread he posts in.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Lysander dispenses kindness where ever roams... he is a genuinely nice guy, and deserves much credit for maintaining his character

e_voyager

Basilisk's avatar brings a smile to my face when i see it as it reminds me of some of my grandfathers 10 dog's named king.

Angel

E_voyager's new avatar looks kind of like the Flash. I like Marvel comics. :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Draken

Black_Angel seems to be a very nice person with awesome response time on the Three Woords topic, and an interesting avatar that from my end looks like someone about to squish a tomato....
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>