Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander shouldn't be left to wait for a nice comment on him, as he has too many nice things to say to everyone else. xP
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Aisha deCabre  shows great wisdom in letting sleeping dragons lie
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is a new friend of mine and one that i plan to hold on to
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

e_voyager knows the value of friends which would make him a good friend to have.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Black_Angel is, sadly, often mistaken for being other than she is. Which is a pity, since she's a very friendly person.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

llearch has probably the fanciest avatar I've seen. Every time I see it the image at least slightly different.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Lysander gives props to the parabox and it seems that he's is trying to understand the paradoxical properties of such and entity which if you ask me is cool.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Gareeku

Lysander

Gareeku has a way with his words that always make me happy.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Lysander was the one person who wasn't an official of this site who greeted me, and it made me feel very welcome when I was a super vulnerable noob. (Now I've graduated into semi-vulnerable n00bness)

Colgatecrusader

has a unique way of using 0's in place of o's (what does that make me, wolf bait?)
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

scorpio803 understands that bio and mechanical life must work together if they are to prosper even if his avatar takes it overboard

Gareeku

E's avatar looks a big like megaman, which is a good thing as megaman is awesome.

Lysander

Gareeku must be great in order to be Fa'Lina's puppet.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander knows the greatness of people, though I must say that I believe the puppet in Fa'Lina's hand is one of Abel.  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Cogidubnus

I don't speak with Ms. Gabi very often, but whenever I have, she has always been as kind, patient, and considerate as can be.

Angel

I don't get to compliment Cog very often, but he's an amazing writer and a gentleman to boot.  :)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

techmaster-glitch

Scorpio finally got a different avatar! Maybe people will stop making Borg jokes about him in the Cute/But thread :U

Colgatecrusader

you noticed. That means a lot. coincidentally when i got rid of my borg avatar i put star trek nemisis as my desktop... You gave a random huggle.

Angel

Scorpio's new avvie is somehow more appealing than his first one, while being just as menacing. A nice choice.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lysander

Black_angel mush have great power for being able to remain on the ceiling.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gareeku

I'm digging the knives that Ly's weilding. Very cool weapons.