Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for Overachievers

Started by Eowyn, August 06, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Rakala understand that some people just find the awesome while others awesome finds them. how awesome he is remains to be seem but he's done well so far.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E has acquired a new Avi! 'Tis cause for joyous celebration!!  :boogie :boogie

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jer-oh-me

Xze-Xze has several interesting points, first an unusual name, having an unusual name in real life (and for not being particularly French, online). Has a cool avatar. And that signature's pretty slick.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Jairus

I don't think I've ever looked closely at the Yappity in Lysander's signature, but it's very very cute.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

techmaster-glitch

Jairus is a fellow technophile. I don't think I need to explain how awesome that is to me :)

Corgatha Taldorthar

Techmaster-Glitch was kind enough to point out what I was doing wrong with my first RP attempt. Haven't recovered enough ego force to try again, but he set me on the right track.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

techmaster-glitch

If Corgatha works up enough courage to try doing an RP again, I really think he could pull it off. His first idea was certainly thought-out enough :3

(though if I can still offer some advice, I'd tell you to try joining one of the currently running RPs as a player. After first-hand experience, you'll have a better idea of how to do one properly :))

Kipiru

Techy is always ready to give some good advice! So helpful!

NOTE: I'm laying off the shrine stuff for it was getting old :)

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Aisha deCabre

Lysander is most thoughtful, and also has a decorative sig.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Ashia is an awesome Rper and her character have made mind step back in caution more then once for their awesomeness.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kipiru

E_voyager knows how to give credit, where credit is do! Admirable!

e_voyager

Kipiru is keeping me on my toes in the milk and cookies incident.

Kipiru

Well what can I do if e_vo's char is so vulnerable, you want to pinch the poor guy! A very nice char!

Lysander

Kipiru appears to agree with Fa'Lina, a good thing indeed.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kipiru

Lysaner makes a great fan, I'm glad he is mine and I'm his!

e_voyager

Kipiru has started to acquire fans and this speaks volumes of his likability.

Jairus

e_voyager's avatar has two of the most famous video game characters ever. Awesome!

Brunhidden

Jayjay is a great collector of cool things like witty quotes and impressive artwork
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Brun's a dad with two great kids and an awesome avatar that doesn't care what it looks like.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander has a very nice  constant stream of postings.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Aiyno has the ability to laugh at himself, always an admirable trait
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar understands the importance of finding humor in one's self.

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager seems to have always been a fan of MegaMan. That is worth treasure troves of awesome :)

Lysander

techmaster-glitch has a way with words that makes me giggle.  :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Aisha deCabre

E's a kind individual and actually makes the effort to be a good roleplayer it seems, which earns some respect.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kipiru

Aisha was brave enough to step up to the morons at the Mansion of Evil! I bow to such courage dark lady!