I'm New :D

Started by KumikoTsumi, November 03, 2011, 07:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KumikoTsumi

Hiya guys, I'm Kumiko Tsumi and I'm just your average otaku...
random person: Oh lord it's an otaku! RUN AWAY!!!
Me: ...Anyway it's nice to meet you all, I'm also drawing my own comic with my bro...I think his username is justacritic....anyway hi and bye :D :ipod

Damaris

Welcome to the forums, and make sure to read over the rules before you get going too quickly :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kipiru

Great to have another artist on board, Kumiko, welcome! As for the otaku part- we've all been there, some haven't returned and the rest have gone beyond, to new and undiscovered fields of crazy, so don't worry. If you see us run though, it's usually because we are trying to catch you  :mwaha  :mowcookie

KumikoTsumi

Lolz, okay I'll be sure to read the rules! :D I swear, there are so many funny people in these forums >w< I shall now make a profile picture! -flies away on nyan cat-  :boogie

justacritic

Sis really if you are reading this,
Do the line art :deadhorse
We have to have a buffer of ten strips before moving on alright?
But anyway nice to see you here

KumikoTsumi

Fine... anyway, if anyone has a art request for me I'll be glad to draw for anyone. :) :tighthug

Sofox

Kipiru

Quote from: KumikoTsumi on November 13, 2011, 12:20:07 PM
Fine... anyway, if anyone has a art request for me I'll be glad to draw for anyone. :) :tighthug

Awesome  :mowhappy

ShadesFox

*Watches suspiciously.*
The All Purpose Fox

Sicill

Welcome to these Forums.

KumikoTsumi

Thanks everyone, and uh oh, what did I do? Hmm, maybe I should run now, *makes a break for the door but slips causing her to land face flat on the floor*

ShadesFox

Hmm? Oh sorry, I just felt like glaring suspiciously. Nothing against you.
The All Purpose Fox

KumikoTsumi

Oh, good to know...-face is bleeding horrifically-

Sofox

Here, have a novelty oversized band-aid.

KumikoTsumi

Why thank you, -puts on novelty oversized bandage- Hey, who turned off the lights?  :mowdizzy

Sofox

Nobody turned out the lights, you just need eye holes!

*takes out a electric cyndrical drill* Now just hold very, very still.

justacritic

No no no that will never work (takes drill) use this instead (gives power corkscrew)

Mao

We have a role play forum, if you guys want.

KumikoTsumi

Hmm, maybe I should make my own role play forum...