New guy from SA

Started by Okami-Kun, July 19, 2011, 03:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okami-Kun

SOOOOOOO

yeah im the new guy from South Africa (the place where alot of people are eaten by lions apparently).
just thought I'd do the whole introduction thing so that u can point and laugh

..................... Exit stage left!!

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.  Any particular comic(s) you're here for?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

Welcome! You're the first person from South Africa I've met online. :) I wonder how you ended up here. Please don't let anything or anyone scare you away.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Okami-Kun

well i accidently stumbled upon The Firefox Chronicles and that lead me to Last Resort but i will be checking out all the other comics as well.

As for the whole SA thing: there are alot of us out there but most of them act like bad gangsters from America.

Mao

When I first read this, I thought you were talking about Something Awful.  I was going to get out the welcome wagon and everything.

And by "Welcome Wagon", I meant a baseball bat.  Now that I've learned otherwise...

*hides bat behind his back*

Welcome to the forums!  Read and follow the rules and enjoy your stay.  Also: pay no mind to Darkmoon, he's normally the one frightening people away from this place.

Darkmoon

If the truth is scary, then yes.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

joshofspam

Welcome to the forum.

Ah, the majestic water cow we call the hippo, the simple design of nature when you look at a crocodile, the size and strength of the elephant, the odd but interesting creatures that are hyenas.

I here that you can take in the wonders of the world everywhere you go. You just got to be careful and make sure you pay attention.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ShadesFox

Welcome new guy! Hope you enjoyed Foxfire.

Also Darkmoon, the truth always hurts.
The All Purpose Fox